Brad Reggers 300 at Aspley

Hammer

Brad Reggers bowled his 2nd 300 today during the Australia day skins. Great game buddy, every ball flush in the pocket. Congratulations

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Don't post this on Total Bowling, you might bore people and that would be detrimental to our sport!!!

Nah BS… Post away!!!

Good on ya Brad! Well Done! Can I buy tickets to your third??

Well Well Well, \\:D/

Congratulations Bro. It was an awesome game..I did not see you bowl the whole game but I could hear every shot from where I was bowling. I'm so very proud of you and I hope you keep them coming. It's good to see that you and Dad a level pegel again :cool:

Love Reggae Girl :sleeping:

Well done Bradley-Son

I guess that makes us 2-2 now. So glad that Rachel and the Kids arrived in time to see your perfect game. How excited was Khynan :D Not a bad morinings work mate. Certainly made more money than I did! :bad-word:

One again Congratulations

P.S The War has started :snipersm:

Well done Brad. CONGRATULATIONS on a fine effort.:p

Wendy.

I do hope there is no confusion as to what this thread is regarding.

Congratulations babe,
I am so proud of you & so glad that Shontay, Khynan & I were there to see you finish it off =D>

I love you so much
Snooks :angel:

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts, I'm pretty stoked to be level pegging with the OLD man \\:D/

Now the race is on to see who makes the third

blackwidow said:
Well done Brad. CONGRATULATIONS on a fine effort.:p
Wendy.
I do hope there is no confusion as to what this thread is regarding.

Wendy if you didn't know there is a war between my father & I over our bowling achievments :2gunfire:

Cheers
Brad

P.S. I love you heaps Snooks
Love Zee

On behalf of EVERYONE at Tamerett - CONGRATULATIONS BRAD - sorry we haven't posted earlier:rolleyes: Well done & lots of love and kisses AND Lulu said to do it at Caboolture so she can give you $1000 (less her commission of course)LOL:D

Thanks guys,

Better late than never!!!!

I don't know what would be worse, giving commission to Lou or giving the cheque to Rachel LOL 8-[

Back
Top Bottom