300 at Aspley 10 Bowl

Congratulations to Brad Reggars for bowling his 4th 300 at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl tonight (January 18, 2008)

Brad bowled his 300 during the invitational tournament with his brand new Cherry Vibe. Every ball was flush in the pocket :)

Congratulations Brad, nice to see you starting 2008 off on the right note!

Aspley 10 Pin Bowl Staff

My congrats again to Brad, very nicely done.
Plenty more to come. That 800 just round the corner.
Also another tournie win in the bag.

Congratulations to Brad Reggars for bowling his 4th 300 at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl tonight (January 18, 2008)
Brad bowled his 300 during the invitational tournament with his brand new Cherry Vibe. Every ball was flush in the pocket :)
Congratulations Brad, nice to see you starting 2008 off on the right note!
Aspley 10 Pin Bowl Staff
Go the Fleecer :)

man you have been on fire lately mate

as for the cherry vibe they are mad
its my fav ball in my bag and the one i got to when im in the S###

Congratulations babe on an awesome game. Every ball was perfect from the release, the delivery and the execution. What's even more impressive is you've done it with a brand new ball that's barely had 20 games on it :smiley.php:

I squeezed Nicola and Shontay's arms and said "Girls, if this is a strike Daddy's got another 300" We rode that ball all the way and they were so excited. Khynan was like "Yeah man, that's what I'm talken bout"

Not sure if you secured "Mr Aspley" quite yet, but the kids think you're God. Nicola stared at the print out most of the way home - with little "Oh my Gods" "Wow" "I can't believe he got that many strikes" comments!
Shontay has secured the print out in prime position on the fridge and Khynan is itching to see you crack 300 on Wii, then you truley will be invincible in his eyes. :Vette:

Well done Hun, I'm so proud of you and so happy to see you start the year off on such a positive high. Let's hope it continues for you.

Love
Rachel, Nicola, Shontay and Khynan :woot_jump:

Back
Top Bottom