Brad Reggars ANOTHER 300

ASZ01 - As One

CONGRATULATIONS To Brad Reggars for yet another 300 game bowled at ASPLEY 10 Pin Bowl
today in the TRIPLEX Tournament.
Brad also went on to win the Tournament and made a tidy sum for his
time. :multi:
Very WELL done Bradleyson we are so HAPPY for you, when you find the
spot there is no stopping you. =D>
Keep up the Great Work Love Leon and Gloria

Using ICEQUEENS log-in....Thank you

Great game Brad....
CONGRATULATIONS
I was on the same pair of lanes, but not many strikes can my way.
Congratulations on 1st position, but I was happy to come in 3rd...Got my $ back..

Well done again

Mick Poulitsas

To Daddy,
We are VERY, VERY, VERY, proud of you. Now you are one in front of Poppa.
Thanks for bringing home lots of money too!!!

Your little angels
Shontay Maree and Khynan Leon

To my Hunny Bunny,
Congratulations on becoming the first and only person to notch up 3 x 300's at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl, Jim and Chris (Sourris) will have to put you on the payroll soon LOL....

Love you HEAPS & HEAPS & OODLES & OODLES baby
Snooks

gongrats brad on the 300 and gongrats on winning the triplex. gongrats also to andrew hill who bowled a 300 as well keep up the good bowling

WOW, WHAT A CHAMPION
WONDERFUL BOWLING, MAYBE YOU CAN DO THE NEXT ONE WHEN I'M THERE TO SEE IT :lol:
MA AND POPPY ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU ALSO
FROM BOATIE BOAT

To
daddy well done for bowling 3 300's u are the best bowler of the family with khynan. LOVE U HEAP"S AND HEAP'S Shontay and khynan:cool: :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS =D>
Yet again Brad Reggars your third 300 here at Aspley Bowl
What a GOOD Day.
As you are the first to bowl three 300"s we will need to add yet
another print to your Green shirt.
Your Monopoly Money is being printed as we post. .

CONGRATULATIONS BRAD!

What a champ! Well done, there's much more where that came from I'm sure.
It was a good game to watch.

My one and only BROTHER..WELL BLOODY DONE :shocked!: I didnt believe it at first lol but I'm so proud of you!! Im a bit upset that I wasnt there to see it but I'm sure there will be many more to come that I will be able to see :cool:

Keep up the great bowling bro. LOVE U HEAPS. Your lil SIS Taya

Thanks Mummason and Daddyson for putting up the post and thanks to all who have congratulated me on this post and in person.

I'm glad to see I've got something on Dad/Poppa, he may be the only one to have a 300 at Aspley and Caboolture (out of us two) but at least I've now got the 3rd and to top it off the only person to have 3 x 300's at Aspley (eat your heart out Poppa) Well I'll have to pull my finger out and clock one up at Cabollture and then I can just sit back and relax while Poppa catches up.

Thanks again
Brad Reggars

Congratulations Brad on ur 3rd 300, sure there are many more to come. Well done, hi to all the Reggars:D

Hey Dean, Steve, Chris and Muckert,

Thanks for your posts and yes I hope there are more to come. Got to keep the old man on his toes
Brad :cool:

P.S. Helllllooooooo to all the Muckerts

Back
Top Bottom