Brad Marshall 300 at Milton

Addicted

I'm stunned no-one has posted yet but huge congrats to Brad Marshall for a fine 300 bowled last night at Milton.

After an earlier 289 Brad bowled 300 in the last game and finished with a 1080 series for the night.

I believe it's his first 300.

Big congrats again :)
Joyce & Albert Mazzoni

Congratulations Brad on a very nice game and a wonderful series!! We knew it was coming....you've been bowling very well lately!

Well done!

Kyles

CONGRATULATIONS

For years we could see the potential and now it has finally happened. I bet Sally and Bob are thrilled.Great game and a great series.Another student of Ken Mills. :p :p

nomad

Well done Brad! Great to see. Now that you've finally thrown 12 shots without an 8 or 9 pin, I'll bet your second 300 is just around the corner.

Greg Kelly

Well bowled Brad,

It was a great game, and a great series as well, keep it up mate.

Jase

Brad

This is the best news I have seen in a long time.

Well done and it is great to see all your hard work pay off.

Keep up the great work and I hope you achieve all your bowling goals that you aspire to.

Ricky Cox

Hey Brad im not sure who you are but if my good friends from milton Geggy and Jase are congratulating you then you must be good so congrats mate from the boys in the burdekin.

Hey Brad

We know its a bit late, but better late than neva!! CONGRATULATIONS on the 300... i am sure that there is many more to come!!

Renay & Melissa King

Well I'll be !
Just stumbled in on this place and i've got my own thread!!
Thanks very much for all the congrats guys, really appreciate it.
Special mention to Ricky Cox, I tried calling you a few times to let you know, thanks alot mate!
And Missy King, havn't seen you since shield! I need to start bowling a few tournaments this year to catch up with the old gang !

Once again, thanks a million!

Cheers
Brad Marshall

Back
Top Bottom