Bowlsocial com

jimcross

What on earth is that " Bowlsocial.com " doing in the 'Blogs' section? Anyone tried to access it??

It seems to be a pge linkred to Facebook and a site for Bowlers to congregate like here. I say it would be a Bot thats logged itself in here looking at the Source code.

Lyndon

It seems to be a pge linkred to Facebook and a site for Bowlers to congregate like here. I say it would be a Bot thats logged itself in here looking at the Source code.

Lyndon
What's a "Bot"? I hope it's a coincidence - but ever since I tried to open that Bowlsocial thingo, I can no longer read any incoming e-Mail attachments. I just get lots of jumbled symbols. Can anyone suggest anything to fix this ??

Jim Try running an Antivirus and Antispyware through your computer as it may have been infected. I notice that the webmaster has Blocked the link so people will not be able to open it. I think it may have also been a Phising site but not sure on this. I actually went to Google and typed it in and found the actual site and its an American site that is a social network of bowlers all over the world supposedly on it.

Lyndon

Back
Top Bottom