2012 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop and Live Streaming

We just got home home and as always had a great weekend, introduced another Taree bowler to the Pitstop and he loved it. As I've said before it is without doubt the Tournament Dazz and I look forward to every year. Well run good people take a bow guy's you deserve it, Have a drink Dwayne it's over for another year. I will begin practice and might even shout myself some coaching cause if theres 1 cut I would love to make it is the Pitstop, Ha Ha.
Congratulations to the winners well done.
Cheers
Neil

Thank you to everyone involved with putting this event on, it's the 3rd time I have bowled this event and it just keeps getting better. Thank you to the sponsors of the event, I hope you support it's future in the upcoming years.

Well done to Dale, well deserved and well bowled.

On behalf of the participants in the 2012 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop...

Tenpin Bathurst would like to thank Stacey and Michael Whittaker the proprietors of Bathurst Real Estate for their support of this years event. Truely "Leaders In The Game!", Michael and Stacey also support our Silver Strikers League (seniors) as well as many other regional events and sporting teams. Without their generous support many such events would not be possible. I would like to personally commend them for their efforts in supporting the local community and encourage you to consider Bathurst Real Estate - for all your property matters

In fact without their support we would not have been able to guarantee first, second and third places whilst maintaining the intended 1:2 payout ratio after a number of drop - outs in the final weeks.

As always thank you to all bowlers that participated in this years event and to those bowlers above for such positive comments regarding the tournament and Bathurst Real Estate's Sponsorship.

We thank the participants for providing us and many spectators with some close competition and very high scores. We look forward to seeing you all next year

Congratulations to...
Dale Fitzgerald Winner of the 2012 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop
George Frillingos Runner Up
Shaun Cummings 3rd place

David Rosser - 300 Perfect Game!
Keryn Delaney - 299 Almost Perfect!
Michael Burke & Shaun Commings - Two 279 Games

290 Games - George Frillingos, Adam Goldberg
279 Games - Jason Doust, Jason Osborne, George Frillingos
278 Games - Keryn Delaney, George Frillingos, David Rosser
* appologies if we missed listing anyone's high score

Special thanks to Ken McLachlan Radical Bowling - for donating two radial bowling balls
Winners of the Radial Bowling Balls - Lauren Johnson and Mark Williams

Often over looked are the people who work behind the scenes to make these events happen...

To our staff that assisted with preparations and running the event, to Leigh and Alan Shephard (score updates, photos, data entry...) and even to Kevin Delaney for getting the newspapers, and to the many others that contributed in some way to make the day such a great success - A very big thank you

Thank you to the many other indirect supporters / suppliers of the event...
- Ingleburn Trophies - As always great looking trophies and service
- Total Bowling - For providing a place for bowling centres to post events and results
- Bowlers Edge - Pitstop Pattern Preview (Jason Doust)
- Bathurst Custom Car Cosmetics / Avis - The tournament signage looked great
- Wendy - for supplying great cheesecakes and slices

A thank you also goes out to the local media for their part in covering the event to...

The Western Advocate and Prime 7 News teams (and Murray the camera man - WIN Television) for being so accommodating and ensuring the sport of Tenpin Bowling gets prime time news along side many other sports - it was a pleasure to work with you

And Finally thank you to the spectators and the proprietors Wally, Eileen and family

Dwayne Price
Tournament Director

This is the only place i've ever been asked, and probably will ever be asked, if the temperature was ok on the lanes!!

All the Prices are amazing people, and if they can be accused of anything, its caring TOO much.

As Dad said we will be there to bowl every year that its running. If anybody reading this has ever pondered about bowling this event, take the punt, you wont regret it. Great staff and organisers, great food at the cafe. Warm (but not too warm) friendly atmosphere.

Big congratulations to Dale, George and Shaun. Well bowled fellas.

Big thanks to the sponsors, Bathurst Real Estate (who my wife and I just purchased our new home from!), as well as the many minor sponsors who donated cash, time and products.

I was very excited to read that you have obtained ongoing support from Bathurst Real Estate into the 2013 event. This is recognition of your amazing efforts. Book me in for B Squad! And book the date in now! Just in case State League need any further notice. :p

Cheers,
Jason

Of course, HUGE thanks to the Price family and Jemmo (who let's face it, is part of the Price family these days!). You all put in an amazing effort to make this tournament run better every year.

Bar one scoring hiccup, the centre ran like a Swiss watch all weekend. It takes a lot of preparation (and a little bit of good luck) for this to happen.

Well done guys. I hope Dwayne's got some sleep since then! His thousand yard stare at dinner on Saturday was a little distressing!

Thanks again to all for the positive responses

- Jason you are correct their is a lot of time and effort put into making any tournament happen let alone run well and there is a lot of people in the back ground that bowlers don't see that work on these events long before and after the event is forgotten until next year.

Sorry but I must repeat myself when I again thank our support team and attribute such great responses to them for without commitment from everyone involved it would not be possible...

As for dates Jules has already been onto Mr Forbes,

As for moving the event again next year,
It was also suggested by some bowlers that we once again move the tournament although it was considered viable...

At this stage for at least 2013 it will stay somewhere around this time of year.
Among other minor issues I am sure everyone will appreciate that our tournament sponsor should not be asked to contribute to your prize fund any sooner

Regards
Dwayne

Back
Top Bottom