Bowling Videos of National Tournaments

Easy Tiger

As most would remember, up until mid last year Graham (and Daniel) had for some years been taking videos at National Tournaments that Totalbowling was covering. These videos are of course still all available in the Archive section of this site, and are a wonderful reference.

I don't want to necessarily put this on Jase (or anyone), but I was wondering if this will ever return? The reason I ask is because I know Jase travels to quite a few of these tournaments, and now that you run the site, I was wondering if this is a possibility? I know you are there to bowl, not run a bowling site, but it is just a query. It was a great service, and it's a shame it no longer happens.

If Jase cannot provide it, is there anyone else with the appropriate cameras/technology who would be willing to do it, for example a person who lives in the area of the national tournament (so, 5 or so people maybe throughout the year), who would be willing to video bowlers at the events, and then put them up on Totalbowling, or just somewhere on the web that we can access? I personally don't have a camera of that standard.

It would be great to have that feature of this site back again.

Tim,

Yes I do travel to alot of these tournaments. Yes between my business, bowling, and this site, sometimes it is nice to have some time to myself while away.
Without officially announcing it, I am in the middle of setting up live scores and perhaps video coverage. This will happen at the K&K (live scores for sure)
Please bare with me, as there are only so many hours in my day to do 1000 things at once, and everything takes time.
I was also a big fan of the live scores and the video coverage so I would like to see it back just as much as anyone else.

Jase said:
I was also a big fan of the live scores and the video coverage so I would like to see it back just as much as anyone else.

Here Here Jase, it will be great when you have it up and running again.

the scores and tournament reports were great really made this a website instead of just a forum.

I hope to see a return but no pressure jase;)

Jase said:
Tim,
Yes I do travel to alot of these tournaments. Yes between my business, bowling, and this site, sometimes it is nice to have some time to myself while away.

Please bare with me, as there are only so many hours in my day to do 1000 things at once, and everything takes time.

Hence why I suggested there may be some other people out there in the bowling community who might like to help out. I'm not suggesting you should take this on yourself, I merely asked if it were ever a possibilty that it might return.

I understand that you are busy, and I too (like many) personally know what it is like to have to do 1000 things at once, or similar. If I didn't, then I'd get more than 3 hours sleep a night, such is life with 2 jobs, my last 6 months of fulltime uni, and trying to improve my bowling somewhere in that.

However, if I can help, I would be happy to. I just don't have the time or money to go interstate right now.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom