2006 ?

G

GrandLeo

When does information get posted for next years tournaments? Is this information already finalised or does it not get worked out until early 2006? Is there a central repository available for Australian Tournament information?? Who’s responsibility is it to work this out each year (each centre,/manager of tournament/tba/tbaq) Just Curious, that’s all.

I thought it was this sites calendar, but I have found this year only selected information was on it (about 10% of what actually happened) Could this site help to bring all this information together? if so, how would be the best way? (1 thread that gets lost in the clutter 3 weeks after it has died is not very useful, the tournaments section only seems to have information put up just before the event – what would be better is a page dedicated to holding this information – maybe put next to the archive link at the top)

Just Thoughts! any others??

I guess the best way would be for each person to encourage their centres to add information to our calendar. I try and add National Events at the beginning of each year but it is impossible to put everything on there without everyones help. Each registered user has access to add items to the calendar.

Back
Top Bottom