Bowling Stat Software

Rikjpool

Hi guys. Need a bit of help. I got given some software about 5 years ago from a friend that i'm looking to find again after the CD has gone walkabouts.

I don't know what the name of the software was however as I didnt use it back then.

All i know is that it was possible to set up teams, input frame by frame scores, add handicaps, and all that hoo hah. At the end of it you could print off graphs of scores, averages, spare %'s, split/spare %'s, amongst heaps of other stuff.

So was wondering if anyone knows of any software that is capable of doing this, either freeware, or realtively cheap.

Thanks in advance,
Rikki Pool

Not sure if you have one or not, but there are a couple of apps for the iPhone that do things very similar to all of that. Well apart from printing off graphs.

Are you really sure you want to see the Bendigo team members' spare percentage?
:p

Seriously though..
I'd be willing to come down to the bowl one or two nights for a couple hours of intensive team training, if the guys and/or gals are interested.

There is some great iPhone apps actually. But that's not wat you were looking for. Go to download.com or google it there is heaps of pc based programs both freeware and payware

There are a few on there. But I use Pinpal. Good stats and tracks multiple leagues and or tournies. Search for pinpal lite and if u like it get the real version.

Back
Top Bottom