Bowling Balls Australia

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
With comments like these, this is why I have never and will never to support anything BBA does

Belmo - goes without saying, a champion of our sport and aside from the occasional hissy fit, the leader of our game in Australia.

Just a pity the Track 5.0 was a piece of sh*t.

I notice you are looking for a sponsor Tony, maybe you could ask George for a Team Columbia sponsorship and see if that can last any longer than a few weeks.

As the owner and respresentative of BBA Max sends a clear message to everyone.....

Nice work Max

No - I love to see grown men fight.

But I am sure this thread will be closed soon. So go get 'em George.

Dave K :D :D :D :D :D

hypocrite.

Would you like me to post all the abuse you have sent to bowlers not in your cliche group...

The bowling world knows what you are, and thats a waste of space.

I did respect you George, But you have lost the respect now

But you are full of S***, you could not even be bothered to thank the main supporter of the Event you won on the wekkend, you had to be reminded.

You are full of you own importance and that is not good for the young people of our sport.

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

For someone not involved in this discussion, this makes for quite entertaining reading... Jase, please leave this thread open a little while longer. :p

Thanks mate :)

hypocrite.
Would you like me to post all the abuse you have sent to bowlers not in your cliche group...
The bowling world knows what you are, and thats a waste of space.

Would not make a difference Tonx.... the rest of the ppl that already have their perception on who is "right" and who is "wrong" would either support u, or say things like "Tonx is just sour etc etc".... it'll just make u look bad for fueling it on.
R

You cant blame George for forgetting to thank a sponsor!
When you've bowled so many games you cant remember everything, i bet even you forget to say the right thing. At Warrnambool he mentioned everyone that needed to be thanked. And even gave a promo on getting out there and bowling. I thanks him and hope to bowling against him.

This has got to be one of the funniest slanging matches ever.

Its like the christian walking into to arena full of lions.

Careful George those lions bite hard.

I've never seen so much offensive and rude behaviour by charitable noblemen and long time bowling officianados.

George you have a great sense of humour. The 'thong' thread was very funny and I thought the Lane 1 5.0 was funny too.
The rest I find very entertaining.

Dozza

George Just wanna say love your work :)

i totally agree with what your saying and have said.

Oh and keep up the great bowling showing everyone why you are the best.

Graham Banned himself mate...He and i are good, just incase you are wondering...;)

Haha thanks Jase, I actually was starting to wonder.. it looks like it's been one of those days..

In saying that, hope you come back on Graham, some of the stuff you post on here is priceless..

"Priceless" sums up this whole post, everybody is going to have there own opinions based on what George has said, and same goes for what Max has said. At the end of the day who really cares, who is right or wrong. How about we settle the whole arguement on the lanes?

Lets get a team of represenatives from each distributor in Australia that sponsor bowlers and have a challenge, and then the winning team can have the bragging rights for the rest of the year.

Lets take a vote on whether you would like to see this challenge or not?

Back
Top Bottom