Bowlarama Wetherill Park Premier League

Ok guys. Just have 2 single vacant positions for Thursday night, so if you are interested, then come on down. We otherwise have 16 full teams, so the league is up and running well - including the weekly skins.

Well done to Wolf last week who scooped the majority of the skins with some very impressive bowling, including a 1000+ series including HCP.

Thanks,

Stuart

Well, an eventful night last night.

Congratulation to Chris Bateup on bowling 300 - which is the 1st 300 bowled at Bowlarama Wetherill Park.

As a result Chris picked up the high game with handicap (304) skin, while the rest of the skins went to myself and my team, Are We done Yet? who all bowled the house down.

Still just a couple of vacant positions in the league, which currently has 15 full teams, and a 16th team that needs a couple of bowlers.

Well done Chris!

Stuart

Ok, just a quick update. Last weeks skins winners were the All Stars with a top team game of 675 earning them $30. Top game with handicap was Bowlarama's own Kylie Foster with 280, earning her $30, 2nd top was Robert Head with 250 ($20) and the top series went to Trevor kent with 928 who collects a cool $50.

Well done to all those bowlers for last week and good luck to all our bowlers currently away representing NSW.

Also, I final update, we have ordered our new Kegel Kustodian lane machine which we will have in a few weeks, en ruote from US, which we are all excited about.

Cheers,

Stu

Hi guys latest update,
After two weeks with the our new Kegel Jim Bakirtzdis has bowled 972 and 961 for the last two weeks with a 279 amongst those scores with an average of 241 for these games. Noel Bakirtzdis should get a mention as well for her first 800 series for 4 811 series,
Congrats to both
Chris

Congratulations to DEAN COULPASIS for his 298 last night in the Premier League and also to John Burwood for his first 800 series

Chris

Hi Guys, looking ahead for the new premier league season which will commence on the 12th January, Thursdays at 8pm. Teams of 3 bowlers including handicap and weekly skins. We have 14 teams singed up for 2012 and have room for 2 more teams of 3. If you have a team or are an individual, please contact us on 9609 6611 or 0414 825 200.
Thanks, Stuart

Hi all
Premier league starts back tonight, reformation meeting at 7pm bowl at 8pm. We have 15 solid team of three and I think we need a few individuals to make up a 16 team. If we get to 16 teams prize fund will be over 30k including weekly jackpots. Cost is the same as last year $35 per person 4 games.

See you tonight

Chris

Back
Top Bottom