Belmonte has again hit the headlines

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Jason Belmonte has again hit the headlines – this time in what’s billed as ‘Australia’s biggest-selling Men’s magazine’ – ALPHA.

Page 35, Issue 15, October 2006

Belmo’s unorthodox bowling style is the key to the storyline, with a right-hand page story and full-colour photo in this nationally circulated multi-sport magazine a boost for Tenpin as a sport, and popular recreation.

The October edition of ALPHA is on sale now at newsagents and news-stands across the country.

Getting a right-hand, half page story in the early part of this nationally-distributed magazine that's billed as "Australia's biggest selling Men's magazine" takes a combination of persistence, effort and luck

It's another step forward for Bowling

I agree Jase!

Good to see the sport getting a bit of support from the media. I would have thought they'd get the whole mens team together for a tribute to their success. Maybe that's next issue, but I doubt it... :(

Congrats to Belmo too for putting us on the sporting map.

I just read that article last night when my brother handed the magazine to me. At first I didn't believe him. I was really surprised to see a feature on a Tenpin bowler. I must say it was a welcome change from alot of the usual junk you find in those mens magazines. It was great to see! =D>

Just cut this off Storm's website today!! THought it might've been of interest!!
"Storm's Jason Belmonte, who won the qualifying last year, is in the same position in the 2nd Viernheim Open with the final squad to go on Saturday morning. The Aussie leads the field of 369 players with 1463 six-game total and an average of 243.83."

Back
Top Bottom