ONLINE MEDIA FEATURE BELMO AND BOWLING

elsie

And more about Belmo shaking up the world of bowling with his 'footy pass' technique via this link to SMH online .....

Meet Australia's bowling kingpin .... http://www.smh.com.au/sport/

AAP's online newswire service has also circulated a video feature story overnight to its national media subscriber base.

Coverage in the Aussie media is beginning to match the media blitz in the United States when Belmo won the Professional Bowling Association LONG ISLAND CLASSIC in New York in March, spurring appearances on ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC’s Today Show and The Fox Network’s Fox & Friends.

Recently named 2009 PBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, Belmo has also appeared on the front page of The Wall Street Journal, and in feature stories in the Los Angeles Times, ESPN The Magazine, Denver Post, Boston Globe, ESPN.com and other international press and online media, while the sport’s ‘bible’, BOWLERS JOURNAL INTERNATIONAL magazine headlines Belmo with a front cover feature article in its current edition (attached).

cheers,

lc

Attachments

• BJI cover story May09_sml.pdf
    582.3 KB · Views: 50
I was just flicking through The Sydney Morning Herald this morning and saw an artical on some guy who bowls with two hands.He's doing quiet well I hear.They say he's the best thing since Bradford.I wonder who it could be. Belmo Belmo Belmo!!!!.What great publicity for our great sport.To everyone involved great work.I suggest a few people ring the S M H and thank them for the article.
Cheers Lovey

Really good advice, thanks Steve ... it's amazing how much the journalists and photographers appreciate a pat on the back, or simple Thank You, when they do a great feature story like this ... please call the journalist Sebastian Hassett or his boss Michael Cowley at the Sydney Morning Herald (Phone 02 9282 2833) and let them know how delighted we are to see bowling covered in such a positive way in quality media like the SMH.

In fact, please try phoning both of them and let them know that bowlers really appreciate their interest in our sport.

Superb coverage in both the SMH and SMH Online - we couldn't ask for much more from the Fairfax group.

As predicted, there's more media coverage in the pipeline too ... I'll post further details as times and locations are confirmed.

cheers,
lc

Back
Top Bottom