AUSTRALIAN OPEN scores

robbo300

As usual i can't find running scores for our NATIONAL OPEN can some one help me pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found at tenpinevents.org.au but no results as yet.
Same place for men and women

it will be hard, when the person who does it wont probably even be there, so the scores will go through 6 sets of hands and we will see them 6 hours later, i am banking on bowlers face book reports

The live scoring for our national events is of very low standard. How is it that we can get live scores from a random event in country QLD but we have to wait hours for a score from our nationally ranked events.

Perhaps I can repost the scores that appear on facebook for TBA so the scoring is faster????

Trust me, it is not hard to ask one person to update scores..... maybe someone at the TBA needs to look at this for the future is we are going to be holding a WTBA event in October..... But this is not good, not good at all.
It is clear to me that the TBA is saying that Junior/Youth Bowling is more important than who represents Australia at the World Cup..... I myself am very disappointed in the TBA Board for there lack of intrest in this matter.

Any reason why the scoring is sorted by Squad bowled in? Rather than by avg?

It means very little in its current format.... ridiculous.

Well that only took 35 mins to get fixed... its now in order.

chris castle also bowled a 300.

Trust me, it is not hard to ask one person to update scores..... maybe someone at the TBA needs to look at this for the future is we are going to be holding a WTBA event in October..... But this is not good, not good at all.
It is clear to me that the TBA is saying that Junior/Youth Bowling is more important than who represents Australia at the World Cup..... I myself am very disappointed in the TBA Board for there lack of intrest in this matter.

oh no, you had to wait for scores. we better have an enquiry into it.

Back
Top Bottom