ATBSO - QLD STATE TEAMS - 2006

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS WHO PERFORMED WELL OVER A CHALLENGING WEEKEND TO MAKE IT INTO THE QLD TEAMS
MENS OPEN.................................. WOMENS OPEN
Brian Looby ( C ).................................. Bev Jamieson
Brian Robinson ................................... Carole woodward
Jagga Morgan .................................... Christene Webster ( C )
Mike Sullivan ...................................... Barb Richmond
Rudy Turoczi ..................................... Sarah Knowland
Ricky Carlos ...................................... Gale Heley
Manager - Lawrie Hill ............................. Manager - John Guest
RESTRICTED TEAM
John Lilley .................................... Lizzie Collins
Bill McQuade .................................. J.J. Runge
David Knowland .............................. Gail May
Manager - Reg Reichel
Good luck to all.
Chilly

Congrats to all bowlers who made the team, I am sure you will do our state proud.

Very well deserved and well bowled.

Kellie

Congratulations to those who have made the teams: a special mention from me must go to Carol Woodward who is overcoming a 'little' hiccup with her health and shows the true spirit of 'oldies' bowling!!! Just a little worried about Mr. Looby as Captain !!! With Bill McQuade from Mt. Isa in the Restricted team, could he please be warned about the weather in wonderful Tassie!!

Go Queensland !!!!!!!

Flower

FLOWER said:
With Bill McQuade from Mt. Isa in the Restricted team, could he please be warned about the weather in wonderful Tassie!!
Go Queensland !!!!!!!
Flower
Bill has promised me that he'll buy a tracksuit and a pair of shoes before we head off to the "wonderful" crisp air of "The Wind on the Derwent". I also have a long whip that he does't know about yet, just in case he slows down. ;) However, he'll still be leaving wearing his "Jackie Howe", shorts and thongs. :cool:

Well done to everyone who made the teams. It sure was a testing layout.

Feral

Congratulations to everyone who made the sides!! Well done!! Knock 'em dead in Tassie!!

Kyles & Lacky

Kyles said:
Knock 'em dead in Tassie!!
Not the best choice of words for the over 50's ;)

Congrats to all who made the Teams. Great choice of Captain i say ..... I am sure if you all sit right back you will hear a tale or two....Go get them "Gilligan" :D :D

Congrats to all who made the team...... Especially the old duck Mum Woody...
I'm glad to see that she is still doing what she loves.
Don't worry Mum, I'll let you know when it all happens, you'll get the phone call.

Love and Hugs,
Nikki

BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS to Rudy for making the team.... OLD MAN never doubted ya for a second
make sure you beat them all in tassie....
Love ya K10

Congrats to the 2006 Qld Seniors team, and all the best for the Challenge in Tassie.
Good to see the young guns from the men's division stepping up to take on the Challenge - hope Animal can keep you all in order !
I will miss bowling with "the girls" however, some new blood may be just what it takes to take home the trophy.
Have fun in Tassie - I will be watching the results for sure.
Josie Adams

With Loobs as captain
The pins in tassie will be "DOOM"ed and the other states will feel his "PAIN" ;)

Congrats mate

Good to see my old friend Rudy making the team, my first year as well, will be looking forward to seeing you out on the lanes in Tassie.............

Cheers

Tony

Jase said:
Not the best choice of words for the over 50's ;)
Congrats to all who made the Teams. Great choice of Captain i say ..... I am sure if you all sit right back you will hear a tale or two....Go get them "Gilligan" :D :D
Jase, one of our sponsors is a funeral home. Smart people eh?;)
Feral

lets not forget those ATBSO members 45-49....am sure they aren't quite lining up for bucket kicking just yet, either!!!;)

WELL DONE
A huge CONGRATULATIONS to the YOUNG GUNS :2gunfire: of the team RUDY TUROCZI, BRIAN ROBINSON and RICKY CARLOS.

I must not forget to mention my OLD FARTS :-({|= of the team JAGGA MORGAN, MIKE SULLIVAN nd BRIAN LOOBY.
Congratulations.

We wish we could of watched you all and personally congratulated you. :puppydog:
You derserve it and bowl well in Tassie.

Love from The Spicer and Suna Families

Back
Top Bottom