Rhondda Onley
Rosemary Laspina
Margaret Wingett (c)
Dawn Heathwood
Judy Herbert
Ann Boxsell
Colleen Hayward (Reserve)

Manager Dot Taylor

as you can see a few new faces for us but the Qld Association wishes them all the best and hope they enjoy the experience and make some new friends, and the "old" hands, I'm sure, will enjoy catching up with mates and leading the newbies astray......;)

Some great bowling from Albert 299 & Lawrie 289
plus a few 270 +'s and 260 +'s but I dont have the individual results yet to be able to say who had them,.... sorry to those bowlers .......

cheers
Carol

Attachments

• ATBSOQ team 2008.xls
    53 KB · Views: 41
Hey well done Lawrie and everyone that made the team however is there not one name short in the Mens Open team as there are only 5 names plus reserve and l think it should be 6 plus... l could be wrong

Hey well done Lawrie and everyone that made the team however is there not one name short in the Mens Open team as there are only 5 names plus reserve and l think it should be 6 plus... l could be wrong
Hey Tony - add Alan Hollis.;)

Cheers and see you in Sept.

Sorry Alan
thats what happens when I do things when I'm tired
still no excuse

cheers
Carol

Well done to all who made the teams for ATBSO - bowl well, don't play toooo hard and ENJOY !!

CONGRATS.

Flower

Congatulations to all who made the Queensland ATBSO State Team, will see you all in Adelaide.
To my dear friends Sara and David, I know this will be a very special tournament, your last for Queensland, so glad you made the team.
See you soon
Brenda and Dan:p :p

Congratulations Alan ..well done... hope they remember to put you in the line up and not forget you...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom