Qld A.t.b.s.o. State Teams Results

Chilly

Animals Distribution
Firstly three cheers to all bowlers who competed and a big thank you for your support of the trade table and raffles.
Now a full list of results will be available at the next tournament - 10th July at Mt Cravatt - to post the full results here is not possible as the file is toooooo large.

in order of finishing results

Qld Mens Team.....................Qld Ladies Team
Lawrie Hill (C)................................Barb Richmond
Jim Murray...................................Christene Webster (C)
Danny Smith.................................Gale Heley
Gary Bernardin..............................Carole Woodward
Keith Ayliffe.................................Josie Adams
Michael Sullivan............................Bev Jamieson

Qld Restricted Team
Steve Adams (C)...............................Rhondda Onley
David Knowland..................................Jeanette Davis
Peter Stevanovic................................Amber Hansen

Congratulations to all

cheers
Chilly

A HUGE congratulations to all who made the teams. ;) The bowling over the entire weekend was top shelf stuff, with some superb bowling by Open team contenders (way out of my league!!! :( ). A special mention for our President Lawrie Hill who bowled magnificently to lead the Open mens qualifiers, no mean feat with the talent on display. Something like a 230 average I think. Well done Lawrie. :cool:

Thanks also to everyone who toiled so hard to make the Championships such a great success - John, Carol, Lawrie, Bev, Rhondda and the computer lady and others I may have missed -a great team effort, and also the AMF staff at Greenslopes. Thanks.

Cheers

Feral

Congratulations to all the ATBSO Queensland team. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Well done Laurie - when your hot, your hot!! See you all in Illawarra, if you get lost on the way down, don't worry, we'll start without you. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom