Gerald Cox - 208 ave
Andrew Drew - 205 ave

Ladies

Mel Warmington - 214 ave
Jacinta Gilliland - 209 ave
Alicia Melton - 209 ave
Tanya Stevenson - 208 ave
Linda Green - 207 ave

Thank you Andrew for the live scoring over the weekend, you do such a great job and tournaments like these won't be the same without your efforts.

Attention evryone we now add to the ever growing tiltle of Mary Flower.

Her new name currently stands at Lady Mary "Lady XXXX" Flower the sports woman

Nickmames incl.

Flower
Lady XXXX
Heir Great Honourable Sportspersoness

There has been some interest form VB to add it's logo, but that has been quickly rejected

Go the Flower power, it's not a Mary unless it's a XXXX

Well done to Mary ummm Lady XXXX ummm no Flower umm thats wrong Lady Mary Flower I think that's right . . . . . . no sports person Mary ?????

From your felllow team mate Nathan

it was my first time bolwing and i had my doubts. but after the weekend im converted it was so much fun.

id like to thank my team

hammo: your a top bloke had so much fun bowling with you. you give it your all and you can really tell it means alot to you.

mr stewart: dale your a great guy you wore your heart on your sleeve all weekend and gave it your all. it was such a pleasure to bowl with you all weekend. musical chairs was fun as well lol.

dave cupit: your the man of sing star you own that game lol. you were great to bowl with as well always there cheering the team on.

meadsy: thanks for a good weekend roomy had a blast with you all weekend. glad you were the one riding the porcelyn instead of me for once.

shayne: your always good to bowl with your technical advice is some of the best you will here you really got behind the team and really helped us through some games when we were down. thanks for a good weekend hope we bowl teams together another time.

gene: never really bowled or talked to you that much before the weekend. but from what i seen on the weekend your a funny guy who loves life and loves bowling it was really good bowling with you all weekend wouldnt ask for a better team mate.

thanks to the girls you carried us all weekend.

greg and colleen thank you for everything the amount of work you put into this team is amazing. thankyou for everything you did for the team.

i hope to see everyone in 2008 for another great event

The Jesters latest victim was Paul Lindsay (Ipswich) and Jester for the night was Brendan Meads (Brisbane). Didn’t they all manage to make the evening very COULORFUL….. :rofl:
All in all the evening was great and one of the highlights was MUSICAL CHAIRS. For those of you who enjoy watching children play this old school party game, you’ve seen nothing until you watch adults play musical chairs. :pile: Congrats to Josie Summer and Partner on your win….
Team ReggarsWarmington will be lodging a protest for outside interference from sore losers Dale Stewart & Luke “Pretty Boy” Green LOL :chair:
Thanks again for a wonderful and hugely entertaining night.

You missed someone. I do believe Cory Knowles was also a Jester for the night, am i right????

What do u mean my normal behaviour is very controlled. Next year that title is mine, and Toowoomba will be taking the trophy home without dropping it like brendan. great weekend and tournament thank you to all bowlers, workers and scores couldnt do it with out you

Well done to the Brissy team, hard to beat on home soil.

I'm still wondering why the Gold Coast team only had 6 men? What happened to Jason P?

Might have done better with extra bowler to chose from?

Struggling to find someone at Ashmore who could fill you in Craig...Find that hard to believe...If you badly need to find out whats going on in my life at the moment and no one down there can do that then send me a PM...I dont think this **** needs to be on the forum, but obviously if you need answers then you know where to find me...

Back
Top Bottom