Ashley Warren 99!!

Alex

Aleko
id like to congrats ash warren on bowling a 99 game tonight in villis league while filling in.
top stuff mate made my 118 game a couple of weeks back look good!
and ill also throw in my 5-7-10 that i elft for the first time last tuesday with my spare ball.

Alex

Alex said:
id like to congrats ash warren on bowling a 99 game tonight in villis league while filling in.
top stuff mate made my 118 game a couple of weeks back look good!
and ill also throw in my 5-7-10 that i elft for the first time last tuesday with my spare ball.

Alex

yea thanks mate... when i get my cable back (ROCHY haha j/k) i will post that photo 4 ya haha

Ash

lol nice 99

makes my 129 2night look mint :)

I bowled very smooth tonight. A very nice and even 159 129 242.

One of them things just isnt like the other!

Congrats Ash, you rock!! What was yer series for the night??
I think if Im ever bowling bad, I shall think of this and laugh...hahaha

Well done Ash.

Maybe you should spend less time on the net & more time on the practice lanes.

Ash,

Thats exactly what I mean. 12:08 on Wednesday afternoon & your playing on your computer when Cross Rd's is open & you could be practicing how to spare and how to hit the head pin. :)

Chinner, This week will be the only week this year I haven’t trained.... every week ive been spending 2 hours+ on a Thursday with Paul, Friday night league then Some Sundays State training with I could be bowling up to 6 hours, maybe even more. To me atm, I am on a week holiday, b4 I start training for state champs and masters....

Atm im on a down slope... we will always be in these times....

Most shield bowlers will be going into one of these 'slopes' soon if not now....

Ash

edit: i have just been informed i have training 2morrow, so i haev not missed a week of training yet!

Back
Top Bottom