Frilingos wins his First Australian Open

Well done George. I've heard alot about you, and for you to win this event must be one of the many cherries on top of your cake!

Congratulations! Many more!

congratulations George.

About time the left hand side of the lane won lol

Congratulations George on your Australian Open win.

What awesome bowling - very consistent. Just shows what a wonderful bowler you are and a great champion.

Annie and Alan

Tremendous bowling George, once I saw knew the lanes were opened up for a high scoring weekend I had know doubt you would blow the house apart.

Also I can humbly say that I have bowled head to head against you twice and and I hold a 2-0 record against you (how many bowlers can boast about that) so I hope you retire soon so as I can maintain this dominance over you.
LOL.

Just kidding, truth be told, forget the rest you are my idol, there is no shame in respecting a competitor of your calibre (and letting it be known), jealously and resent just doesn't have a place in bowling in my mind, plus you're a lefty.

All hail the King!!!!!!!

Billy T

Billy T,

Thanks for the kind words but next time just a man hug is fine :D

To everyone who attended the bowling center through out the 3 days, thank you for making my memories of this event even more memorable. I've been dreaming about winning this tournament since I was 6 and a mere 26yrs worth of bowling later, I finally accomplish my goal. To have my name on the trophy along with the long list of previous champions is amazing and an honour.

To my close knit group of friends and family around me who support and assist me in my bowling, thank you. None of my bowling achievements would be possible with out you.

I can't wait for the K&K Classic in a few weeks, look forward to seeing everyone there.

Hey George,

Simply awesome bowling! Must have had a bit to many Halo Halo in the motel before bowling :)

Catch you next time...

Leo

CONGRATULATIONS George on Winning the Australian Open :)
Awesome Bowling =D> =D> =D>
We here at Aspley along with many others believe you so deserve this
WIN.

Good stuff mate, that is how you play this game!! Would have been good to see but i couldnt be in 2 places at once(maybe next year!!)

Congratulations buddy,

All I can say is that was an awesome display of bowling. I hope to catch up with you at Newcastle Cup if your still attending.

Cheers,
Christian

Congrats George,
Firstly most of us bowling in the Vic 150 wanted to be at sunshine watching you and many of the boys bowl, but Keon Park's staff were printing out your scores as quick as they came to keep everyone informed.

Love the Radar Lock, did me good at the Vic 150.

Congrats To Billy,
Our full time Sunshine Bowler made all Sunshiners proud this weekend!
and to Craig as well.

Hopefully my Radar Lock getz my Avg up there so i can compete against you all next year.

Cheers

congrats george awsome bowling..

3 from 3 this year is awsome mate.

what you going to with your free entry for next year seeings as this is your retirement year

congratulation to George Frilingos did bowled great awesome what incredible average 247 from 31 games wow!!!
David (deaf lefty)

Back
Top Bottom