Ash Riley - Legend.

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
After 22 straight years, Ash Riley bowled his 400th game in Rachuig this week. That is simply an incredible performance. Congrats Ash, and I hope I am there to see no. 500.

One of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet to boot. Congratulations on your awesome achievement, truly amazing!

Ash - you are a deadset legend and one of the nicest guys I've met in bowling.

Hopefully we can catch up sometime for a Southern or two next time I'm in Tassie, or if you feel like bringing your lovely wife for a holiday to tropical NQ.

Cheers

Steve

Congrats Ash on making the 400 games.

Yes, Garry still has the lead in the "most games" event. Garry should be on the 430 mark after this year.

Way too many years of bowling ;)

Congratulations on your 400 games Ash.

Not sure how many years my body can continue on at this level. I know my record will be overtaken by you sometime in the near future, just hope I am there to see it.

Congrats Ash! :D
Wonderful effort of course.. Maybe i will even be there watching your 500th?! :)
From the family x

It's an excellent achievement :)

Gives a great testament to his longevity in the sport.
From memory, out of those 22 years he's qualified for all bar one of those teams as well (Tasmania has traditionally always been seven past the post, no selections), a few years back he finished 8th and Norm Green pulled out for financial reasons and Ash joined the squad in his place.
Given that he's only 40 and still very fit, he's got years ahead of him, could even make 600 if his interest remains as strong.

Top job! :)

Great effort bud.

I always get a bit of an urge for a comeback around Rachuig time ....... Id definately like to be there for your 500th game ..... better start planning now, its either a comeback to the sport or look at doing the Manager's course! lol

Back
Top Bottom