Answers about Australian Youth Cup??

Street Racer

Wondering if someone can inlighten me on this?

why would the ACT bowlers get a discount for bowling in A Squad?? i have nothing againest ACT bowlers but what is amf doing now?? also just noticed this is the same for Australian Adult Cup.:confused::confused: I think i can see what they are doing with encouraging more local bowlers?? maybe???

Australian Youth Cup, December 12th - 13th: Tuggeranong ACT
Entry Fee Details
Entry Fee: $210

$50 deposit secures entry

ACT Residents can bowl in A Squad for $150:surrender:

EFTPOS and credit cards accepted

http://www.amfbowling.com.au/Competitive-Bowling/Tournaments/

Thanks

Brett

Perhaps, instead of slamming them for trying to encourage LOCAL bowlers to bowl, go to your association and ask them if they will provide a similar benefit. If this raises the level of Local competition for this event then use that to support your case.
I have no problems with it, it's only for the early squad which generally doesn't fill. It's basic economics. The squad can fit 48, if we only have 20 names we are losing 28 spots. Fill them anyway you can above the cost of actually providing the service and you make more profit then you would have originally, and in this case, the Prize fund goes up to.

Cow

Sorry, on first read it seemed like more of an attack. After re-reading your post it was more of an inquiry. So, ignore the first half a sentence of my post. The rest should be alright.

Cow

Back
Top Bottom