NO entries so far for Squads A & B

As predicted Squad C is the most sort after
PLEASE SEND DEPOSIT TO SECURE THIS SQUAD TO

Tournament Director
Canberra International Bowl
P.O. Box 1353
Tuggeranong
ACT 2901

Courtney Murdoch and Carly Allen were meant to be entered in B squad.. both in the Junior section...

Yes they are both entered, As is Brandon Qualifcheski is entered and just now 2 from New Zealand have faxed Canberra

I will re-post after the weekend, hoping another 50+ have entered :wink:

Hey everyone I will most definately be bowling.
Unfortunately due to work committments I can only bowl D Sqaud as I have to work then drive down

Can you please put me down for D squad? I will post my entry form and deposit next week

Thanks

Leanne Prenzel

Thanks Leanne, consider yourself in Squad D

Entries are seemingly a little slow :roll:

Any answers would be appreciated, we would hate to cancel :shock:

Heh

WEll,
As the rumor goes, i have sent me moola (money) in for the tourney in december, dont be surprised to see me there representing this, well, ummmm, country :p Soon, soon my brethren.......

Put me down for D squad.
My entry form and deposit will be in the mail on Monday.
Cheers.
Brendan Hanton

can you please put simon strasburg and ben coupland in b squad, thank you very much, see yas all down there,

later ppls

strazz and ben

scoops mate, jason from tas here, ill be bowling in the youth tourn, can u put me in c squad if it isnt full, i will post you my money in a week, two at the max, cheers buddy ur a legend

Dan my man, your always good for a laugh!!! I might be there, not sure, have to gather up some money. If i get it in time count me in

Can you please put Jess Lawrence and Amy Farrell in C squad in the junior section if its not full. Deposit will be sent this week.

Thanks! :D

:2gunfire: Adam delatovic will definitally be there ripping up the lanes in the youth bracket so watch out. :2gunfire:

PLEASE direct all concerns for Brunswick CUPS to Lloyd Klaman at Canberra International Bowl on 02 6293 3888

Back
Top Bottom