2008 Brunswick Youth Cup

Hi Brett

Can we have an entry form that shows what the payouts are (you should be able to read the entry form first) and who is sponsoring the competition etc (I am sure the sponsors would like some recognition), as, when you go on the AMF website, all you get is a computerised entry. Why is there no other details?? The same goes for the adult, is there a problem?
People have been asking for updated listed, to date none (stand corrected if there is one), is there a problem?? I'm sure people have done the right thing and entered using the AMF form and the majority have put in for B squad, is it full yet? A little communication goes a long way, so how about it.

Just because you all keep asking for a "Up To Date" squad list doesnt mean one is going to magically appear...

learn some patience...

im sure that when one has been formulated it will be posted...

Just because you all keep asking for a "Up To Date" squad list doesnt mean one is going to magically appear...

learn some patience...

im sure that when one has been formulated it will be posted...

Not only that. But Brett has asked you to enter via the link on page 1 and put your entry via the website as instructed to do.

Hi,

Squad list.

Sorry for the delay, but I have been short 2 assistant managers for the past 3 weeks (1 with a serious illness, and the other on Jury Duty), so I have to put my centre first, and had little time for anything else.

B Squad is full. Could those people in this sqaud reply email to [email protected] to select your squad preference.

Regards,

Brett

Attachments

• Youth Cup.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom