And the winner is ......?

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
With all the discussion on who bowls with what, would it be possible to name the ball company a tournament winner represents?
I know George bowls for Track and he certainly gives them value for their dollar in publicity, but most of the other guys with sponsorships are only known to other tournament bowlers.
Most of us league hacks buy a new ball occasionally, and we also look to this website for guidance with equipment.
So if you're reporting on tournaments could you possibly include that information?
Is anyone else interested?

Good topic Andrew, in Asia and in the USA people pay alot of attention to what the winner of an event is using. Usually resulting in increased balls sales within the week of the telecast. I think with more sponsored bowlers and with a change in how the sponsored bowlers will work together next year, you'll definetly be hearing about the equipment people are using.

For the record:

1st Canberra Open with the Heat 2 Pearl
2nd Kedron Cup with the Heat 2 Pearl
2nd Hammer East Coast challenge with the Heat 2 pearl (after top qualifying)
1st Capalaba Cup with the Heat 2 pearl and the new EMB XF

Forgot to mention that Michael Muir won the South Pacific with the Heat 2 pearl. Brenton has also had great success with the same ball. Too bad there are none left in the country. I can assure you next that will change!!!!! Track will have a new distributor and all balls will be readily available.

George, if track sponsor good bowlers like yourself why don't they sponsor juniors?

After all juniors need a helping hand to get better and they are the future of bowling.

Email me because i know of a very worthy team that is looking for help!!

Back
Top Bottom