An Apology

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
I have been given to understand that during the course of the weekend at Keon Park, I had offended friends/family of Mick Talevski with some comments I had made. I do not know what these comments were and I never at any time intended to say anything offensive to or about Mick in any way.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for Mick Talevski as a bowler and a person. That he has been successful on so many different conditions in so many tournaments is testament to his talent as a bowler. They don't call him the "Machine" for nothing. However, more than this, I respect Mick as a sportsman and a person. His grace in victory and defeat is unsurpassed in our sport and I count Mick amongst my friends. We can always have a joke on and off the lanes.

I also learned that Mick was quite ill over the weekend. That he did not show signs of it or use it as an excuse is further great credit to him.

In conclusion, if I did indeed cause any offense to Mick or any of his family or friends, it was unintended and I apologise unreservedly.
Brenton Davy

Back
Top Bottom