AMF Junior Shield 2006

pretty sure knox will be the end of july or start of aug
if we get enough girls that is boys are fine but girls have been a worry for the past 3 years . no one wants to bowl struggle to get more than 6 or 7
any one who wants to bowl at knox for the girls will be very welcome:) :D

has any1 heard anything about who is going to be the other team considering there is an odd number of teams
i have heard that there is going to be a combined team like the one in 2001 i think it was 2001
anyway thanks
bec

Hey all,
I heard that Mooroolbark will b joining us this yr for shield.
I dont noe how tru it is but thats wat i heard.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Mooroolbark is a privatly owned centre that is apart of the Godpin association, its not an AMF centre. I doubt it would be able to bowl in the "AMF Junior Shield"..

Well thats wat i heard. But we will have to wait and see who it is.
Do we have anymore teamz.
So far we only have 1 and a half teamz posted up.
Good luck to everyone tryin out from all the centers.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy.

GO PARKERS

If Mooroolbark were to join and say use their junior side, there would be a number of overlaps with bowlers both bowling for their team and at an AMF centre...as I know it would affect quite a few bowlers. Using a country centre (such as Morwell in 2002) would virtually rule out any overlaps.

Unless a bye was introduced (which I don't know how it would affect the draw or points etc) I guess a made-up team similar to AMF combined in 2001 would be used. Last year a bye existed in the GOldpin Junior Shield in the girls division but that wasn't filled by a pacer nor an AMF centre..But I guess we'll all see what happens in due time!

Em ;)

When Morwell bowled in it in 2002 they werent a AMF centre so i think if we do need a team an non AMF centre can be asked to bowl in. If mooroolbark did bowl i would have a problem along with other people because i bowl at both boronia and mooroolbark. So yeah if they did get a non AMF centre i think it should be a country one because there would be no overlaps

thats my say

bec

Yeah it was a combination of bowlers from diff centres that had potential but didn't make their own centres team..... from what i remember they didn't do too bad either.... ppl i remember from that team include Nathan Parlby & Cassie Staudinger... I might be wrong tho...

Hey everyone.........

I just thought i'd let you know that i just rang Keon Park and they told me that their roll off thingy for Junior Shield is on the 12th of August........

Cheers Chris Glare

Ey all,
Just wondering if there was anymore teamz.
Keon Parks will b decided on the 12th of Aug.
So cant wait.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Knox is having there roll off on the 13th of august
I wonder it that clashes with jr cup at EFL :rolleyes:
o well..........................................................:cool:

i tell ya wat i wouldnt mind being in an allstar team for amf i am not in a team as yet cause i am a subbowler for boronia i will put my name down to represent amf hopefully others wanna do it as well can anyonen ask amf bout this or not

Does anyone know the rule on how many games u have to bowl to qualify for ur team. Like is it 18 league games or 36 league games before shield

Ey Bec
i noe that keon parks is 18 games. I dont noe bout other centers but thats wat keon parks is

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

It's 18 games before July as far as I can remember for all centres and the bowler must continue to bowl in any league in the centre they have qualified for.

Bec Mueller

Hey,

Bec's right on that, that a bowler must bowl a minimum of 18 games at a centre before the 30th of July.

The rules also state that once qualified they must continue to bowl in a league at the centre which they are representing until the 10th of December, and have bowled at least a further 24 games between the 1st of August and the date of the AMF Junior Shield.

Hope this clears things up!

Em ;)

Back
Top Bottom