ALLSTARS ROCK

Congratulations Taya, be proud of what you have achieved, your mum and dad must be so proud of you, congratulations Leon and Gloria :p

Mick and Cathy

Congrats to everyone who made Allstars.

Taya, congratulations. You're a champion, I'm very proud of you. You've certainly proved something by doing it two years in a row. Well done girl. See you when you get back. Maybe you can teach me how to bowl :-s :silly:

Tim.

i like to say a well done to the "other" top ten

Boys

1: Scott Lachlan SQlD 14.0 points
2: Nathanial Mason NNSW 13.0 points
3: Dion Alexander S-A 13.0 points
4: Dean Judd NNSW 13.0 points
5: Tom Mcloughlin W.A. 12.0 points
6: Bryant Cocker W.A. 12.0 points
7: Luke Kairn VIC 12.0 points
8: Michael Craig ACT-SNSW 11.5 points
9: Matthew Jones W.A. 11.0 points
10: Luke Green SQLD 10.5 points

Girls

1: Caroline Chang VIC 15.0 points
2: Kara Triulcio CNSW 15.0 points
3: Rachelle Flynn VIC 13.0 points
4: Renee Milici TAS 12.5 Points
5: Fiona Smydzuk CNSW 11.5 points
6: Amy Heib S.A. 11.0 points
7: Jessica Ryan VIC 11.0 points
8: Jessica Lawrence TAS 11.0 points
9: Jessica Jones TAS 11.0 points
10: Kirsten Smith CNSW 11.0 points

It is my belief that winning the games is more important in this type of competition that bowling a high game.

Congratulations goes to all bowlers in this top ten.

Ian Jones

hey ian dont mean to rain on your parade but im pretty sure there wasnt a jessica jones bowling for tasmania

This is the top 10 from the TBA website:

Girls:
1. Caroline Chang - VIC
2. Kara Triulcio - CNSW
3. Taya Reggars - NNSW
4. Rachelle Flynn - VIC
5. Rebecca Whiting - VIC
6. Alicia Garioch - VIC
7. Cassie Fagg - SQ
8. Michelle Oberman - SQ
9. Jessica Depaoli - NNSW
10. Kara-Jayde Bunting - ACT & SNSW

Boys:
1. Tom McLoughlin - WA
2. Nathaniel Mason - NNSW
3. Matt Simpson - SQ
4. Michael Craig - ACT & SNSW
5. Bryant Cocker - WA
6. Luke Green - SQ
7. Luke Kairn - VIC
8. Dion Alexander - SA
9. Dean Judd - NNSW
10. Scott Lachlan - NQ

Congrats to Taya on making this two years. Congrats to Mikky, Cassie, Matty and Luke. Good Bowling.

Chooken

Congratulations to all ALL Stars - fantastic effort from everyone of you.

Naturally, I particularly want to congratulate Taya on her 2 year's in a row effort and Matty for continuing on with his brilliant record. Well done and will see you on the lanes.

Cheers

Feral

griggsy said:
hey ian dont mean to rain on your parade but im pretty sure there wasnt a jessica jones bowling for tasmania

yep your right, Jessica Jones is not from Tas, but from NT, i miss read the website,

I appologise for the error

To little Puddin (Taya),

Well done you have done us very proud!!! You're a star honey :lol:

Love Poppy, Ma & Boatie Boat :rainbowa:

well done taya on making the all stars fantastic again you bowled well once again congrats and keep up the good bowling

well done to scott mcloughin on topping the all stars you bowled well mate and bowled a great average well done again and keep up the good bowling

Congrats to everyone who made All Stars for 2006.
Matty, I really hope those fingers are resting up well now mate. Do not over do it whatever you do. You were using the right balls and fingering them well. Congratulations!
Craigy, I think I was going to write something similar to what I wrote in the last topic I posted it, but while I am here I will add that it is 5 past 11:30 lol!
Pudge, I dont know what to say to you...Well done on such a great achievement though!! It was awesome to see you up there getting your little plaque...I thought you were going to cry lol. See you soon!

Caz, you bowled like an absolute champ and achieved so much this nationals! That Vertigo is the best thing ever hahaha!!! Congrats girl!
Taya (aka 99 lol), I would personally like to congratulate you again for making All Stars again. I know what helped...that sensational photo of us ("Random shoe!!" lol). P.S Thanks for the donut ;)
Bec, I am impressed that Columbia works hahahaha!! Thank you for showing me that. You bowled really well and deserved the results that you got. Congratulations!!
Shell, a big Congrats to you especially because you are (or were) like me and had no voice and everytime you spoke, sounded like a noob hahaha!!! Also a big Congrats on taking out masters! Good to see...

That is all
Jen

I'd like to take the opportunity to congratulate all those who made the All Stars Team for 2006,

Tom - You're a legend buddy, a true bl**dy legend. You bowled so well over east this year and am so proud of you, as is everyone from W.A.

Matty - Another rock star bowler, your loved by everyone and you are a load of fun to bowl with! Hope you continue your path of greatness into youth.

Craigy - See what happens when you bowl with stuff other than Storm :p Haha! Anyway, You deserved what you have gotten this year, all the hard work finally paid off, and what a way to finish your last Jnr Nats aye ;)

Nataniel - Well done mate, even though I don't know you that well, you bowled so well over the 3 days of shield and continued that into Masters! We have a lot to see from you in the future.

Cheerio,
BJ ;)

I just want to extend my congrats to all the all stars, especially my team mates Bec, Shell and Caz.
Well done to you as well BJ, you rocked and I am so proud of you.

Also I just want to say congrats to Steven Armstrong and Elle Cocks who were both in the top 5 on averages but did not complete the required amount of games. Well done both of you.

Thanks Bec M.

Congrats to everybody who made all stars., you all bowled really great.

Yes Bec...Columbia gear DOES work...especially those White Dots.

Bubye

Rowey :p

congrats on everyone making all stars u all bowled absolute awsome especially the guys picking it up from last yr to over the card

Back
Top Bottom