PREDICTIONS FOR AUSTRALIAN JUNIOR MASTERS AND ALLSTARS

u go dave! u show them what ur made of & u show them that tassie can do it. also u kick vics ass. also congrats on winning burnie masters keep up the good bowling.
icon_razz.gif

talk later

jackie crick
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes All,

Queensland will be good, shall be interesting to see what state takes home the shield...(Victoria for sure!!!!!!!!!!!)

Cant wait for the rivalry between all states

cya all up there!

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Well guys i am very impressed with the wa team this year the girls are very young , but the boys are very strong and are a good chance to take home the boys cup but lindz ive got you mate so be ready lol. Anyway see you all soon in brissie .

scott
icon_biggrin.gif

Scotty,

Thats the spirit, nothing like a bit of rivalry to make things interesting! LoL

As you think of the wa boys team, i think the same for our boys and girls team!!!

it shall be very interesting!
icon_wink.gif

all u guys go on about your teams gonna rule and all that monkey crap! lol
well dave says that no one is gonna mess with the tassie guys and survive!

vic: just bring it
wa: come get some
sa, nt, nqld,sqld,nnsw,cnsw,act, can all **** on these nuts

but seriously i am hell lookin forward to sheild to catchup with everyone.
Later
Dave

P.S thankx J (u know who u r) for your comments.

Dave my freind just remember that you are not just bowling with the tassie boys over there you are bowling with the best juniors in the country . So i would watch what you you say cause you will make a name for yourself and it could just come back to haunt you in more ways than one .

scott andrews
icon_sad.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

thankz dude i will remember that but us tassie boys will be on the prowl come july.
icon_smile.gif

everyone check out my hair coz it will look sick
icon_wink.gif

everyone seems to be forgeting the youngest and yet highly talented CENTRAL.....they mighnt win as convicingly as teh REAL central team did, but ill tell u a little secreat...they migt come close to it...so dont ride them, off....
on another note...good luck to all those bowling in the NATS...i wish i could bowl to but unfornatly i cant.....but to all those guys out there your lucky vause i was going to go back to back masters wins hahahah

Belmo you are lucky that you wont be there then i wont have to beat you in the masters .(lol)any way hope you bowl well in dubri good luck man

scott
icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

Scott
If only i was going......maybe u wont be as lucky as u were in SYD cup....next time i wont leave an 8 pin to loose hahahha...ur a champ buddy so i hope u do me a favour and dont let some ****head win the masters ok.....

hello scottie,remember me?its nice to see you have been given a leave pass from the wwf to compete in the nationals.really you can talk up your chances all u like but you won't get close to SEQ boys.so enjoy your holiday in our wonderful state because all your taking back with u r memories.
I'M COMING AFTER YOU!
HAMO(leftback)
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

p.s. thanks goes to big al for this one

Hamo your such a laugh . Well as for the comments about memories i have alot of memories about winning and this will go down as another winning memory . Belmo dont worry man i will be doing my best to win masters for you cause i no if you where there it would be us two going at yet again , so dude this one will be for you .

Hamo i think you should change your name back to leftback cause Hamo could very well be mistaken for something else (lol) and when you see big al next ask him where he finished in perth cup i finished 10th .

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

RE: Original Posting
All-Stars and Masters

Glen Loader (Central)
Matt Sofia (Central)
Top 5 in both

Hey Scottie,

Tony (aka Leftback) is "pulling-your-leg" AGAIN by telling you that "thanks go to Big Al for this one"; and you believed him!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

BTW, Hamo would like to know where you finished in the Rosemount Cup.
icon_wink.gif

hey yall....
well i think that it is great that such a post was put up and to find out who ppl think are in with a chance....me i have no idea.....
watch out for mel franke again...um michelle halprin...snadi edwards....clair johnson and well whoever bowls well....
guys wiill b claos but anthony ambrosio...brendan heathwood....scott andrews...jason leong (if he bolws in it) dane cuthbert....and then amybe glen loader or shaun cotter....wacth out for the young guns coz they always seem to be the ones to beat....
hope everyone bolws well and i will be thiniing of you while in the UAE....goodluck to all masters ppl wish i was there i have a free spot and i hope that the best man and women win....
good bolwing ppl
jayde xxxxxxx
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey there all
U are all forgetting to mention one team and this is the team that is defending the sheild yes that is right CENTRAL. As Belmo said the team may not be quite as strong as it is last year but what team is ?
icon_smile.gif
U guys do not want to take this team easy. I say the teams to watch are WA, SQ(always strong) and Central they are my top three in any order and Victoria as roughies.
Well for the masters and All-stars pick it out of the hat you can never pick these winners the format is tough. Masters i would say Scotti for sure he throws a mean ball
icon_smile.gif
and definatly Brendon Healthwood the guy is a legend and will be very hard to beat in his home state. Girls i would not have a clue i would have said Jayde but she is not there Mel Franke will be a tough one. Good luck to all have fun Nationals is the best time of all wish i would be there

OK time to put up or shut up. Prediction for Allstar team and Masters. Matt Obrien. Why? 19th in Australian Open on a condition that everybody complained about. 28th In Melbourne cup ave 211 enough said, bring it on guys.
icon_wink.gif

Hey scottie you must be the dumbest fish in the sea of tenpin.Twice i've laid out the bait and twice you've swallowed it whole.I hope your words don't come back to bite you!
DON'T CHOKE!
hamo
p.s.thanks goes to hedley
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hedley:
Hey Scottie,

Tony (aka Leftback) is "pulling-your-leg" AGAIN by telling you that "thanks go to Big Al for this one"; and you believed him!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

BTW, Hamo would like to know where you finished in the Rosemount Cup.
icon_wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
any way i can catch up with al for state champions-doubles/teams.hamo

hey jayde, jackie here good luck & just do ur best when u go away. sorry i havent written 4 so long but hav been busy.

anyway gotta go talk soon.

jackie crick

icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom