PREDICTIONS FOR AUSTRALIAN JUNIOR MASTERS AND ALLSTARS

S

scotti2hotti

Well with only a month to go until presidents sheild and masters who do you think will win the masters and who will be in the allstar team . Here is mine :

Alstars :
Brendan Heathwood SQ
Jason Leong
Joel Lovegrove VIC
Shawn Cotter CNSW
Sott Andrews WA
Matt O'Brien VIC

all these guys are throwing the ball well and are a very good chance on alstars

in the masters it is hard to say but just to throw a few names around :

Lindsay Kilpatrick VIC
Brendan Heathwood SQ
Glen Loader CNSW
Scott Andrews WA

that is just a few to name be it will be good to see who handles the pressure . This is only the guys i dont no who will be over there for the girls . So girls let me know who you think .
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

a few of the boys?:

brendan heathwood
andy nobbs
scott andrews
joel lovegrove

a few of the girls?:

tammy foat
kim barry
sarah thuell

( I might be a little biased towards SQ here)

icon_confused.gif

Well After making shield for the first time last year and seeing the outstanding talent of junior bowlers in the country i will through a few names around for allstars and masters contenders
icon_rolleyes.gif

Well in the Guys
Allstars:
Scott Andrews (WA)
Brendan Heathwood (SQ)
Joel Lovegrove (Vic)
Lindsay Kilpatrick (Vic)
Shaun Cotter (C NSW)
Tim Bessell (Tas)
Ben Johnson (SA)
Masters:
Scott Andrews(WA)
Brendan Heathwood (SQ)
Lindsay Kilpatrick (Vic)
David Cavanagh (Tas)

And Just a quick thought on the girls
Allstars:
Toni Wood**** (WA)
Sara Hyland (Tas)
Michelle Cottrell (SA)
Mellisa Franke (N NSW)
Michelle Halprin (C NSW)
Tammy Foat (SQ)
Kim Barry (SQ)

Masters:
All of Above

These are just from What I have seen in the Past year in shield and tournies i;ve been to so i'm sorry if i offend anyone now intended ok

Anyways Just my thoughts hope to catch up with a few firends while in brisbane
icon_wink.gif

i would have 2 agree with kristena but dave cavanagh & dan bunting might go well as well but who really knows untill u go away. scott andrews will defently go well.

as for girls i dont really know whos going but sara hyland has a relly good chance & maybe michelle (SA)

sorry if i missed any1 but as i said i dont know whos going

good luck 2 every1 whos going but TASSIE kick sum butt!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

jackie crick
icon_smile.gif

Hey guys!

Well like Jack I am going to lean towards the Tassie's of course. Sara will definately be one to watch for the All Stars and Masters I think and so will Emma Tubb.

As for the boys, it is a bit close to call but good luck to everyone and I will be there cheering on the Tasmanians
icon_biggrin.gif

Also my tips for the Youth Masters: Jess Everingham to beat me, seeing we seem to be the only 2 females going!! lol.

I am not a big fan of these prediction sites but seing as I am a proud SQ bowler I thought I would put my two cents worth in. I know it will be a tough contest for the shield, masters titles and all stars team but heres who I think will do well.

SQ to take out everything in shield.

Boys all stars:
Brendan Heathwood (SQ)
Andy Nobbs (SQ)
Shaun Cotter (C NSW)
Scott Andrews (WA)
????

Girls All Stars:
Kim Barry (SQ)
Sara Hyland (TAS)
Clair Johnston (SA)
Tammy Foat (SQ)
????

Masters
I know all people are talking about shield bowlers dominating the masters but how about or non shield bowlers. I know Bianca Flanagan will give the girls a run for their money and so will Kim Barry, Tammy Foat and Cathryne Crookes. As for the boys I think who I mentioned in the all stars will place or come close to placing in the masters and so will a few other fellas I know. But anyhow all bowlers participating will give their most to do themselves and their states proud. No offence is intended by this post.

Kel
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey All...

Well here is a personal view on this whole situation. Sure it is fun to know who certain individuals think will make all star team and who will end up placing in masters etc, but I think that it would be fair to say that we have all been surprised once, and I am sure we will yet be surprised again. Everyone will be entering untouched territory at the nationals, nobody knows for sure who is going to play well on the lanes. Look at President Shield last year... all it took was one bad game for someone to miss out on All Star Team, and I am talking from experience.
Scottie, though you are a legend...someone will eventually get offended. There are many newcomers to the shield tournie this year and nobody knows their hidden talents. Just as likely as they are to succeed, the well known names are to have an off day.

Here is a suggestion...istead of ranking names individually and putting a word in to who you think will make it...sit back and let the tournament play its own game. At the end of the day, there will many unexpected occurrences and outcomes.

U all had your say, and now I have had mine. Cheers.
icon_confused.gif

I agree with wat u sed in ur reply to the predictions for Junior Nats. Just wait and c wat nats brings. You sed it well chickadee.

Take care
Kim Barry

Well little one if you have noticed the names arent ranked in any order for mine just for instance i just put down in any order . Really it doesnt matter who does and doesnt bowl well just as long as you have fun . I put this post just to let people who havent seen or bowled in the junior nats or president sheild who are some of the juniors out there to watch not just cause they bowl well also cause they throw a good shot and are great to watch . Yes there are people the you dont no about and yes they also have a chance . But there is no need to get offended by what people post cause the is sleging or abusing involved so just relax .

so roll on nats

scott

I agree with what lilone said and with what scott said. I am sorry if my post offended anyone as that was not my intention.
icon_confused.gif

So once again I am sorry if I offended anyone.

icon_confused.gif
kel there is no need to be sorry for what you have said is there anything wrong with having your say as i can see there is nothing for people to get offended by . There are posts about melbourne cup and so on so whats wrong with predictions about nationals that is all they are predicions not what is going to happen .

stay cool people
icon_cool.gif

scott

Well Scottie...

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with it, but I for one will be honest in saying that, I guess I was personally a little offended...meaning that, I have hopes in myself to improve on my results in shield last year, and I am sure you would be also a tad upset (in your mucho way) if your name wasn't mentioned. No, you didn't rank names, but then there were also names that you didn't mention that I think will do great for their results also.
Instead...I reckon we just wish everyone the best of luck, and as you said, the most important thing is to have fun! Well most of the fun at the shield dinner! YEH YEH!
Relax Scottie and just concentrate on ya own game buddy.

Cheers...Kimi
icon_smile.gif

to mr nice guy (aka Tim Bessell)

somehow, we are doubting your ability to make allstars .... but miracles do happen!!! lol .... all the best.

ps: if any1 from the tassie is a chance for allstars in the tassie team it would have to be dan from the guys and sarah and emma from the girls.

that's all ..... scooter & bruv!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Scott and Mark,
Come on guys! You were a bit harsh weren't you! I don't see how you can pick out a stand out from our Shield boys this year anyway, they are all that even. Ok Dan has won their 2 masters so far so no wonder you think he has a chance but personally I think Tim, Dan, Dave and Elliott are all about even and any of them could make the team. Remember you guys don't get to see these guys bowl often either ok! Anyway I am not laying into you, but just think about what you say a bit more please!!
icon_razz.gif

scott
well you were probably exspecting me to come on here and have a go at you and mark for you words of advice about miracles and yes they do happen and yet you might not rate my chances of making allstars but thats my aim if i don;t make it then all well and good at least i am there having a go and trying my best for the state personally i have nothing against you guys but some times you open your mouths when you shouldn;t and yes i agree with you dan probably does have the better chance then the rest of the guys team but i;m with Kc on this or guys is very even and any one of us could have a outstanding few days and make allstars y don;t we just let the scores do the talking and see on the 13th of july who has made allstars who has come close and who just died in the ass when under pressure
so guys thanks for the encouragement keep up the words of wisdom and i will see you in the teams challange scott
icon_rolleyes.gif

timbo,

we were just messing with you man, this site is meant to be a bit of fun.

obviously we want the tassie team to kick ass while they are away, and if your gonna do that then every1 will have to bowl well!!!

we don't care who is the star as long as the team goes well!!
icon_smile.gif

Scott,

your right....everyone will have to bowl well!

Especially if they want to beat Victoria!
icon_smile.gif

hi lindz

you just may be right as i hav no idea of any of the teams in the juniors besides tassie's!!! but im told it will be a very even competition this year with a lot of new bowlers coming into teams this year, so may the best team win ..... and everyone have fun.

im sure that will be our policy later in the year when we go away for rachuig!! although we have some unfinished business with the Vics after beating us by 1 single point last year for the trophy!!!

nothing like alittle friendly rivalry though!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

have fun, im outta here

hey would all u tassies stop ya bitchin with each other, we should be fighting against the rest of australia not each other.
bowling is supposed to be fun.
so cmon Tassie, we gotta fight together!

Dave Cavanagh

Back
Top Bottom