FEMALE

196.83 Caroline Chang VIC
193.41 Kara Triulcio NSW
193.33 Taya Reggars NNSW
191.50 Rachelle Flynn VIC
198.33 Rebecca Whiting VIC

Well done to all who made the team great bowling

Hey Taya AKA Aunty Poggie,

Well done bubby, All Stars & Junior development squad also....

Love ya lots & can't wait to see you Sunday

Love your Big bro Brad, Big sis Rachel, niece Shontay & nephew Khynan :silly:

To my little off sider! congratulations I new you would do well?
I will see you when u get back Lots of luv sarge!;)

Congrats Caroline, Rachelle and Bec. U all bowled really well.
And congrats 2 the rest of the all stars.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hey guys, been along time.

Just like to congratulate the W.A Shield Team on a fantastic effort, been a while since we've seen our name up in the lights. Also a huge congratulations to my little brother Tom McLoughlin on topping the All Stars team, you worked extremely hard the past few months and you deserve it, i haven't been home to see your work in action but i know how hard you work, proud of ya little man. Also to Tom and BJ's coach Gary Gilmour, Gary has been with you guys every step of the way, through thick and thin and you wouldn't be were you are today if it wasn't for him, so Gary, your a legend.

I would also like to thank the coach of the W.A Shield team Ken Thompson for coaching a fine team of young bowlers, many on their first try through what they will believe as their greatest sporting moment so far. You helped these guys on and off the lanes (as you did with me) and im sure their greatful for what you have done for them, thank you.

Congrats to BJ aswell for making the team, you were down with Tom every Saturday working your butt off to achieve this and you have. You 2 should be proud of what you have done and be proud you have done it for yourselves but also for W.A.

Seeya when ya get home.

Ben McLoughlin:D :D :D

Congrats to BJ, Taya, Craigy and Matt for making all stars
and congrats to all of the other ppl who made all stars

congrats again

Brett

Congratulations to South Queensland Bowler......hang on sorry got that wrong, i'll start again.

CONGRATULATIONS to Northern New South Wales bowler ,

TAYA REGGARSon making the ALL STAR team. Well Done Spreggars.

If it wasn't for the Draft, this young lady wouldn't have got the opportunity to compete and prove herself.

hamster

Tony Hamilton

Congrats to Taya on making the All Star team for the second year in a row, and also the Junior Development squad......you CAN go far!!

Be proud of the work that you put in, and the results it has awarded you =D>

Jagga and Broni

Well done Taya, you go girl, wonderfull effort.

Also Congratulations to all the other bowlers who made All Stars, thats great bowling. Well done Matty Simpson another Qld bowler.

Congrats to Matty J, Tommy, BJ and Taya on making all stars. You all bowled exceptionally well over the 3 days and deserve to be in that team.

Cheers

Matty

This might've been the 3rd time I've congratulated you, but for 2 West Aussies to make All Stars is just awesome. Congrats Tom and BJ, I watched your progress over all three days and you both did exceptionally well.

To the boys team, you guys did brilliantly, havent had a team in the top three for a long time (as much as we tried...). Th girls put up a fantastic effort also, and I hope that all of you combined had a great experience.

Congrats guys, looking forward to catching up when I start bowling again :D

Adrian Altieri

AWESOME BABE
You have done us PROUD :eek:nfire:
But most of all you did it for YOURSELF :multi:
We LOVE You TAYA with all our HEARTS :angel:
Congratulations to all who made the ALLSTARS TEAM.

Congratulations Taya! How awesome are you? You're my hero! Haha! Look forward to seeing you when you get home!

Tony
Just thought you should know Taya didn't DRAFT. She actually rolled off for Northern N.S.W.
CONGRATS Taya.=D>
From "The Suna Family"

Back
Top Bottom