PREDICTIONS FOR AUSTRALIAN JUNIOR MASTERS AND ALLSTARS

Watch out for Matt O'Brien... He is great form at the moment and he should make the allstar team....
good luck to everyone bowling
GO VICS!!!
icon_smile.gif

well thanks jez.....i wish that i was bowling...but again central won because they went down and practicesed on that condition just like SQ will do...o but nevermind i am sure that ur used to getting beaten by sq and hey we would beat central boys anyday and u know it .heheheheheh
luv ya dude xxxxxxxxx
icon_razz.gif

Well sorry to say i'm not a junior no more other wise i could have had a shot at masters once again! Was beaten last year in the fouth round by good old Heathwood! Oh well he bowled well agaisnt me and wish him the best again this year, go Queenslander!

Hey jayde we never practised on that condition if we did we would have won by alot more
icon_smile.gif
j/k
Central will beat SQ this year again well ithink they should anyway
icon_smile.gif

Ok no offence to Matt O'Brien it is good that is he bowling well but Melbourne Cup was an easy condition so 211 is not that huge but he must have bowled well at AO coz i heard they were ****. Victoria will be good this year but not good enough
icon_smile.gif
they might place just have to wait and see. i still think Lindsay would be ya strongest bowler in the team.

P.S dont worry jayde SQ went alright last year
icon_smile.gif
but there is no way you would EVER beat the team we had wasnt really fair when u look back on it
icon_wink.gif

looking forward to see ya
icon_smile.gif
xx

Back
Top Bottom