All the best Jason

CHIN

I would like to wish Jason Turai all the best on his move to Hong Kong.

Jason announced tonight he is moving to Hong Kong this Friday indefintely due to work committments.

It was a pleasure bowling Rachuig with you this year. Hopefully you wont be gone for long. You can always nominate for the team & come back for holidays.

Good luck Jason - have some fun :JD::beerchug:. Hong Kong a city that never stops.

Yer Good Luck Jason, hope you have a great trip.

And remember Mat and I are expecting big things from you when you get back to OZ ok :p

All the best mate,
Zac Krebbekx

Good Luck Jason , as Chin said it was a pleasure to bowl Rachuig with you , many good times with that Buzz game =P awesome memories aswell all the best for your move and keep in touch =D

Tash xoxox

Enjoy China man. I'll take care of V.Krishna & E.Gupta in Super Cricket while you're over there haha ;)

Hey Mirtus,
All the best in China, just remember that when spinning it should be counter-clockwise and most important is to keep the rabbits out, there's too many rabbits in china!!

I'll take care of V.Krishna & E.Gupta in Super Cricket while you're over there haha ;)

OH THAT IS F*&^ING GOLD! I LOVE THAT GAME!

anyway, cheers to a great bloke, good knowing ya, and keep in touch!

i'll never forget that game at Woodville in front of the Tenpin Bowling Show's cameras....we couldn't put it on DVD because we had to 'censored' a lot of that game out! most fun i've had on a bowling lane ever...

See ya mate, they'll have ya spinnin' it all over soon enough!

Hey Jase,

Good luck o/s with your work mate, IF you cannot make it for RACUIG 09, you will be sorely missed.

Thank you again for your GREAT effort this year in Canberra and all the best for the future with your job and life in general mate.

Cheers

P.K.

Thanks guys, ive officially arrived safely and have spent two whole days here in DongGuan. The sights, the sounds, the food and the people are all and more of what u would expect of a place no western people live. I am living near "light street", its called that because every shop on this long road sells only lights. Its quite a sight really.

Back
Top Bottom