Best wishes to ATBSO teams

stew

never was has been
I would like to wish the best of luck and high scoring to all of the members of the SA seniors teams going to Tasmania this week.
I am fortunate and excited to be travelling with them to be part of their cheer squad for the event. I know they will do us all proud.
One day I hope to be bowling along side my husband in the ATBSO but that won't be for a REALLY LONG TIME!!! (Ha! Ha!) How old will you be then Tony?:-#
Again, good luck to you all. KICK SOME A**E!\\:D/

I would like to join Stacey in wishing all the ATBSO teams good luck and high scoring in Tasmania over the next couple of weeks. Would love to see plenty of bright shiny (Gold) medals on your necks coming back to SA.

Lets go SA lets go......!!!!

Good Luck to all that are going away. Special good luck to my good friends Marcie Dutschke & Glen Lennell (I know that you can do it.) Also to Judy Lillie who will go on to De Veer after. Once again good luck to all and do us proud.
Go SA [-o<

Good Luck to all our seniors bowlers leaving this week , we know you will do us proud and bring the cups home. But mostly a special good luck to a dear friend in Marcie Dutschke , from caleb and aimee also , we know you will do well and do us all proud.:D :D

Good luck to all bowlers competing in the ATBSO, looking forward to seeing lotsa GOLD!
I'm sure all bowlers in SA will agree when I say you will make us all proud to be South Australians.

Best of luck, awaiting your safe return.

Michael and Crystal

Back
Top Bottom