Good Luck Sa Shield Team

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
I want to wish all the bowlers in the 2005 Shield team the best of luck when they travel to canberra on Friday. We all know you will do us proud so go out there and show them all SA is the best.

Ill be watching daily from the TBA website , and to the first timers in Renee P and Renee S Amy Heib , and Lauren Miles and Michale hosie, Brad M and aaron P you will do us proud , to the rest good luck show them all the way and to Ashley ' im a bomber supporter ' Warren and Dion and Shane in their last years , i wish you all the best and enjoy your year.

To all the Team good luck bowl well and bring those trophies home :D

from Tash Billing

Yes good luck to you all, do SA proud!

Remember the days Tash? Doesn't feel like 7 years ago (well 8 for you!) does it?

Anyway, have a great time, bowl well and high scores to you all, I'm sure you'll all do a fantastic job and bring that shield home!

:) :)

thanks nunny , rub in how old we are.......... lol i know I made my first shield team back in 1995 10 years ago , they were they days , that was whn shield was at clayfield , we had so many fond memories, then there was 96 in melbourne , and bankstown 97 ,so many new faces these days .......................... would be good to try and get a reunion going ............... i can remember our 95 team , Me , Sharelle Hayhurst(nee gregory) ,Karen Marks(nee winkler) Allison Burtt , martina smith amamda huish and laura goodrick with Paul longayroux , paul Dollman< damien Geyer,Shaun drew, lee smith , steven chisolm and steven lee , we finished 2nd that year ...... and again in 96 ..... lol

anyway our team this year will do us proud and we will all be proud of you

Hey peeps,
Good luck to all you little (ha ha) shielders. Go away bowl your best and im sure you'll be bringing back some extra luggage wink wink nudge nudge. For the newbies enjoy your first shield have some fun and learn as much as you can for the oldies enjoy your last shield have some fun and learn as much as you can and for you middlies enjoy your wateva shield have some fun and learn as much as you can. I'll be checking scores on the net to see how everyone is going so you all better be doing good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya'll wen ya get back!!!!

Peace out on da west sieed!!

BOBBA

Back
Top Bottom