300 by Matthew O'Brien!!!

L

LindZ

Matto ur a champ, what can i say........
This was the best year of all dude, and i couldnt have done any of it without you!!!

All those late night chats we had, and junk food we consumed came through dude.......

You deserved everything...keep up the good work, cya around!!!!

Well done Matto your a champ mate you killed it all week and deserved your 300 is there more to come only time will tell
kepp up the great bowling and hopefully i see you at SPC

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
i just wanna thank everyone for their support this week and to all my team mates, u all did Victoria proud!!!! A special well done to fellow Victorian Lindz who bowled really well, CONGRATS ON ALL STARS CHAMP. thanks also to Lefty who was there for me all the way even though she was sick. i couldn't have done any of this without alot of hard work from the best coach in the world Louise Eady, thanks everyone - C u all Soon!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_smile.gif

Hey All...

I thought that it might be a bright idea to show a bit of support from the other states, along with young timmy here.

Unfortunately Matty, I was conked out on the floor due to that hell of a flu (still struggling here), therefore I missed it, but from the roar of your supporters and fellow bowlers it was a show well put on!

Congrats on All Stars and your nationals achievements that go hand in hand.

LINDZ stay out of trouble now that you are back home...any further south and you would pass as an imbred also! haha
icon_razz.gif

L8R...Kimi

I've been very impressed with what i've seen from a lot of the 'young fellas' since i've been in Melbourne. Bowling senior events can only help them get better. Hopefully more Juniors in other staes(especially SA) are encouraged to do the same

hey guys i just got back from dubai and have been told the news about shield and i wanna say congrats to matt for his first 300 and for making all stars. and yes we did hear the news while we were overseas. so that news made it world wide. congratulations yet again
leanne

Back
Top Bottom