209 on a 117 average

R

ratter

Just come back from league and had to post that my fiancee just bowled 209 on an average of 117 with her AMF plastic ball.

We are both upgrading to reactive balls on sunday with Tonx doing us a deal, so I hope she can score as well if not better with her new ball :D

Just come back from league and had to post that my fiancee just bowled 209 on an average of 117 with her AMF plastic ball.
We are both upgrading to reactive balls on sunday with Tonx doing us a deal, so I hope she can score as well if not better with her new ball :D
thats really good news congrations to your finacee ratter for bowling a 209 game. i wish i could bowl a 200 even though my average is a 120 keeps going up and then down again eventally i'll bowl one. i'm also trying to get my girlfreind to join up bowling and become 1 powerful team with her and myself :) :)

Congrats to your wife mate!! wonderful bowling and more 200s in the future!
Had something similar the other day, Kire in my league shot a 220 with a 60 handicap! Just a touch hard to catch!
R

Everyone has a really extroadinary game in them every now and then. Congratulations Jason Peters from the Sunset Strikers Touring League. Bowled a 287 game off a 145 average at the Richlands bowl on Sunday. It was a really convincing effort.

Back
Top Bottom