2020 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Hi,
I am currently in A Squad and happy to move to D Squad if spots are available.
Regards,
Bob Davis (GS Vic)

Good Morning all
lots of payments have been received and once all are confirmed as received by Brian, then I will put up the updated list. I can state that all C Squad are noted as paid or pending confirmation.

At this stage I have put approximately 12 names into the proposed D Squad - some are bowlers who will move from existing squads (BUT NOT UNTIL WE CONFIRM THAT D SQUAD WILL GO AHEAD THOUGH)
so lets get the word out there that we are looking for 13 bowlers for D Squad to go ahead ...

Just think of this scenario.......
Bowl friday lunchtime then sat/ sunday off to visit our lovely scenic areas and back to bowl Sunday 5pm ...
now thats a perfect bowling long weekend away :)
cheers
Carol & Batesy
Hey guys what times are for D Squad Graeme Morgan maybe interested

Hi, I am currently in A Squad and happy to move to D Squad if spots are available.
Regards, Bob Davis (GS Vic)

Hi Bob, if you are sure that you want to move to D Squad, then, I have a spot for you .. please confirm

Hi Carol & Batesy .... Am I still in A squad? Trying to arrange flights from the Isa and would prefer B squad ....
Let me know asap so I can book the flights. Cheers Tezza (GS)

Hi Carol & Batesy .... Am I still in A squad? Trying to arrange flights from the Isa and would prefer B squad ....
Let me know asap so I can book the flights. Cheers Tezza (GS)

Hi Terry
Yes at this stage you are still in A Squad
regards
Carol

Hi Carol
I have paid $240 today at worst if no other squads please put me in to D squad.
Thanks Rob V
Hi Rob with some of the Squad changes into D Squad you now have a spot in A Squad Please confirm that this is ok
regards
Carol

Back
Top Bottom