2014 SA Seniors Classic

Hi All,
Robert Chinner will also be at the AO and will also collect any deposits you may have!!
Thanks
Tony

Tony, due to trouble organising flights can you please move Peter and Belinda Mifsud and Graham Hall from A squad to C squad. We will give Tony Long the deposits this weekend.
cheers

OK will do and thanks,

So, Peter and Belinda Mifsud and Graham Hall from "A" squad to "C" squad.

Warren Hinchcliffe and moved from "C" to "A" Squad.
Tapio Hynynen now in "A" Squad.

Updated listings

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

• 2014 Squad Listing .pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 34
Thanks Trish will do...

Here is a updated listing...

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

16.2 KB · Views: 28
Hi Tony,

Please take me out of Tournament,I have a few health problems at the moment.

Hope all goes well,good luck to all bowlers.

Darrell Holt.

(No Ditch No Daz)

Sorry to hear Darrell, see you next year.....

Darrell Holt out of "A" Squad.
John Carroll moved from "C" to "A".

Cheers

Tony

Attachments

16.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi All,
Well March already is upon us, not long to go now!!
Here is a updated listings...

I still have reserves so don't forget to have your deposit paid bu the 31st of this month of March, and if you are not coming please let me know.

Cheers

Tony

Attachments

16.5 KB · Views: 64
Hi All,

Here the updated lists.

Please are still quite a few that haven't sent through you deposits.
Please do so as soon as you can or by the end of March.

Also, Ronda and I have been approached by many in regards to the Anzac Day Doubles regarding deposit etc...We are not involved in that tournament in any way so if you require info please call Sonia at Village bowl on 08 82893001.
Sonia did in form me yesterday that the doubles tournament is full with reserves, and has requested you also get your deposits in ASAP. Please contact Sonia to see if all is well with your names down with the tournament.

Cheers

Tony

Attachments

16.3 KB · Views: 69
Hi All,
If you are still requiring accommodation for our event, as well as the Mawson Lakes Motel and Highlander Hotel we advertise on our entry form I also received this email from Quest Mawson Lakes...

Hi Tony

We have received a booking at our property from a lady who will be attending the 2014 South Australian Seniors Classic. In case the hotels on your flyer have filled, I just thought I would let you know that we still have a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available between 25-28 April and we have our Quest Easter sale rates valid over that period too. We currently have Studio accommodation available at a rate of $147 per night and 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom apartments at $195 per night which includes car parking, midday checkout AND a bottle of SA wine.

Please feel free to pass this information on to anyone who is still seeking accommodation for the event. Reservations can be made over the phone on 08 7071 0100 or online: http://www.questapartments.com.au/A...elaide_Suburbs/Quest_Mawson_Lakes/Offers.aspx

Thanks Tony. I hope the event goes well.

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony, Dave Jordan has health issues and won't be coming to Adelaide
What's the situation with his deposit?

Sully

Hi John,

Do you want me to add the deposit to yours and you give it you Dave, or give it to you on the day?

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony , Shaun Cummings here can I please be added as a Reserve For A Squad.Will pay full money if added.

Thanks Shaun

Shaun,
I have added you to "A" as I had a withdrawal today. You are in.
Dave Jordan out of "A" today.

Thanks

Tony

Thanks Tony,
What bank is it please so I can place money into the account or are you happy for me to give it all to Rob Chinner this weekend.

Thanks
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Bank details are..

Account Name : SA CLASSIC EVENTS
BSB NO: 805-022
Account No : 03268646

BEYOND BANK AUSTRALIA

Thanks

Tony

Back
Top Bottom