2014 Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Cup - Scores

Final qualifying complete. Congrats to the Top 24.

Check-in at 7:30am tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2014 Gold Coast Cup Scores.pdf
    158.9 KB · Views: 153
Final qualifying complete. Congrats to the Top 24.

Check-in at 7:30am tomorrow.

Please note the line is moved to 25th spot as Jayson Bosel has two scores in the Top 24 and his lower one is removed making Robbie Alston the 24th spot

Well ladies and gents. The squads are now done and dusted.

But firstly I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all the bowlers in C squad and also D squad for the totally understanding of what happen today with the delay of C squad.

For myself it was a tough call, but i felt I had to make the call to make it fair for all the bowlers in entire tournament. It has be tough on the D squad bowlers and to the ones who chose the re-entry option for D squad. I feel that as a tournament we need to keep to what we advertise for the tournament and today I feel I have kept to that even tho it was delayed.

So once again thank you to everyone for the understanding and also the support shown for this event and also the decision that I had to make today.

Round 2 scores after 4 games this morning. Top 15 to progress to matchplay later this morning.

Attachments

61.1 KB · Views: 31
Scores after Round 2 completed as attached.

Matchplay with the Top 15 to start after oiling very soon.

Then the top 5 will progress to 1 game stepladders as per the entry form.

Thank you.

Jason

Attachments

65 KB · Views: 96
Scores after game 6 of matchplay. Last game about to begin before the top 5 stepladder final.

Attachments

46.4 KB · Views: 65
Scores completed after matchplay.

First match to be between Paul Trotter and Andrew Clark.

The winner to meet Sam Cooley in match 2.

Attachments

48.3 KB · Views: 101
Just a reminder, if you have the app for Iphone or Android, you can follow the scoring of the stepladder live, frame by frame as we go through to the title match.

Who will be crowned the 2014 Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Cup champion?

3rd Stepladder match.

Sam Cooley def Shayne Melton 214 - 179

Title match to commence next. Number 1 seed, George Frilingos vs Number 3 seed, Sam Cooley.

Title match.

Sam Cooley def George Frilingos 223 -206

As the top seed, George has accepted right to repecharge and we will have another game to decide the winner of the 2014 Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Cup.

Congratulations to George Frilingos, the 2014 Apps Unloaded Gold Coast Cup champion, winning a repecharge 247 - 246 over Sam Cooley.

Thank you to all the bowlers, sponsors and everybody who contributed to a fantastic event.

Hope to see everyone again next year.

Thank you on behalf of the tournament committee.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom