2012 NATIONAL YOUTH CUP

Updated squad listing

Please note that you have until FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER to have your deposits received by WYNCITY BOWL & ENTERTAINMENT at which point you will be removed from your squad in the case that there are reserves waiting for those spots with deposits already paid.

Full entry fee of $220.00 or a $100.00 deposit should be made payable to:

JEDAT Pty Ltd. BSB: 063-541, Account Number: 1052-7901.

If paying online, please enter the reference “NYC (Surname)” to identify your payment.

Doriana "Dozza" Porto

Thank you to Total Bowling for supporting Youth Tournaments

Attachments

• NAMES2012.pdf
    26.1 KB · Views: 35
Squad listing update.

Please note that you have until FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER to have your deposits received by WYNCITY BOWL & ENTERTAINMENT at which point you will be removed from your squad in the case that there are reserves waiting for those spots with deposits already paid.

If paying online, please enter the reference “NYC (Surname)” to identify your payment.

Doriana "Dozza" Porto

Thank you to Total Bowling for supporting Youth Tournaments

Attachments

• NAMES2012.pdf
    26.2 KB · Views: 38
Updated squad listing

We have recently received a few payments without any details and it is almost impossible to trace these payments so if paying online, please enter the reference “NYC (Surname)” to identify your payment.

Doriana "Dozza" Porto

Attachments

• NAMES2012.pdf
    24.6 KB · Views: 50
Please add Mitchell Brown to C squad reserves.

This is the only squad he can bowl. Full payment available.

Updated squad listing

We have recently received a few payments without any details and it is almost impossible to trace these payments so if paying online, please enter the reference “NYC (Surname)” to identify your payment.

Attachments

• NAMES.pdf
    48 KB · Views: 13
Full payment for Brendan Woodley was made today reference NYC Woodley.
Also he is still listed in both A and C squads, please adjust this so he is only listed in A.
Thanks

Just a reminder that all deposits need to be paid by Friday 2nd December to secure your spot.

Doriana :)

Updated squad listing

Today is not over and some have credited our account today which will not appear on our statement till Monday.

I WILL UPDATE THE SQUAD LISTING ON MONDAY AS AT THE END OF THE DAY FOR 2ND DECEMBER 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED A PAYMENT WITH NO REFERENCE OF $100 ON 29/11/11 FROM UNKNOWN ....
Dear Mr or Mrs Unknown could you please let me know who this is for??????
Email your receipt for proof to me at [email protected]

Doriana "Dozza" Porto :):):)

Attachments

• NAMES2012.pdf
    25.1 KB · Views: 48
Hey dorriana that must be my deposit I'll send u a copy through email tonight of the receipt of payment
From dale Wilson

Hey doz

Just wondering if there is gonna be an increase in prize fund due to every squad being extended and now completely full?

Back
Top Bottom