2011 NATIONAL YOUTH CUP

Dozza

Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited is proud to present the 2011 National Youth Cup January, 8th & 9th 2011 at Werribee Superbowl.

For full details download the attached Entry Form.

Squad listings will be updated on a regular basis via the TBA web site at www.tenpin.org.au.

A "Reserves" list will be shown on the web site where bowlers will be put if requesting a particular squad that is currently full.

TBA will add the bowlers names and the squads they have requested to that list.

The bowlers should identify a second preference and will be added to that second preference squad as well. Bowlers who have paid either the deposit or full payment will be coloured RED and their squads confirmed.

All other bowlers have until Friday December 3rd to pay either the deposit or full payment to confirm their spots. After that time, spots will be given to Reserves that have paid and requested a particular squad.

Hey Dozza, i couldnt find the TBA 2011 membership online. I have applied 2010 membership under concession last month, this means i have to pay it again too soon? I thought i should have waited til 2011 application?

I have not been ranked yet, either havent played at any certain events yet. So am i still allowed to go? Or i have to wait for May in Darwin?

Matt, when accessing the 2011 membership on line, you need to click on a bowling centre ( prob Townsville in your case ), then follow the prompts.
Your membership for 2010, though short term will be good for TBA. They probably need the money more than you do. Write it off to experience.

Jim

Hi Matt.

In response to your question with regard to memberships if you can't manage through the website don't stress as we can take membership payments at check in on the day. Your membership will still belong to the home centre you nominate on your membership form.

With regards to rankings as we have done in the past all non ranked bowlers will be encouraged to register at check in on the day.

For now if you are seriously interested email your details as per entry form to me at [email protected] and follow instructions on the entry form for sending your deposit.

Look forward to seeing your entry form.

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl

Hey Dozza
I just sent you an email :)

Beckagirl: That was fast to send $100 already!? Haha yea its competitive to get money in for the spot. I am still getting onto it. Need services for flight and accommodation all the way from Ballina NSW. I will email our travel agent :)

Anyone is going there? I am not 21 years old to hire a car to pick me up from the airport?? Also having trouble to find accommodation at Werribee too :(

Hi Doriana,
Can you please add Scott Morris as a reserve for B Squad and C Squad as a second preference.
I will pay my deposit tomorrow and send the entry form to you.

Thanks
Scott

Im not sure if i able to make it because:
1. Im in Ballina and the flights are mostly indirect and expensiver
2. Accommodation especially during the peak holidays will be expensiver
3. Im not sure if i am good enought to bowl with average lower than competitive level.

Please help me out

Sorry, i cant go anymore :(

Its too expensive to travel and stay due its peak holidays.

I have been planning to go to Hobart Deaf Champs in April next year so i have been saving for that one. Also Darwin youth champs aswell in May.

Updated squad list on www.tenpin.org.au

Please place your entry as per entry form.

The entry form is able to downloaded from www.tenpin.org.au or from Total Bowling.

Bowlers who have paid either the deposit or full payment are are coloured RED and their squads confirmed

A "Reserves" list is shown on the web site where bowlers will be put if requesting a particular squad that is currently full.

The bowlers should identify a second preference and will be added to that second preference squad as well. Bowlers who have paid either the deposit or full payment will be coloured RED and their squads confirmed.

All other bowlers have until Friday December 3rd to pay either the deposit or full payment to confirm their spots. After that time, spots will be given to Reserves that have paid and requested a particular squad

Back
Top Bottom