2011 NATIONAL YOUTH CUP

Hi,
I requested to be put on the reserves list for B squad and C Squad as my second preference.
The squad list just shows me in C sqaud.

I will send in my entry form once I know what my 30th nov average is.

Regards,
Scott Morris

Hello,

sent through a transfer for Josh Morel's deposit today...:cool:

thanks

Jeanine

Squad Listing updated on www.tenpin.org.au

115 bowlers entered. 17 spaces left.

If your name is not on the list please contact Werribee Superbowl to place your entry

They are closed from Saturday 25th December and reopen on Wednesday 29th December

Ian

could you please adjust your Youth Cup entry sheet - squad B you have an entry listed for "Bethany Surawski" - in fact her name is Stephanie Surawski, and she is a member of the Queensland Invitational Youth team. You could then change her colour status on the Asian Schools list....

cheers :)

Attention all bowlers.

The squad listing will be updated today.

The same rules continue to apply with regards to deposits being paid and in the event the C Reserve bowlers pay their deposits they will be placed into C Squad and the last entries will be placed on the reserve with their entries transferred into A squad.
Please call us on 03 9741 9777 and make your deposit with your credit card or pay directly into the account listed below.

Full entry fee of $210.00 or a $100.00 deposit should be made payable to:
JEDAT Pty Ltd. BSB: 063-541, Account Number: 1052-7901.

If paying online, please enter the reference “NYC (Surname)” to identify your payment.

We do have a deposit recently paid with no references at all. If you notice your entry is not marked in red and you have made a payment on 22 Dec please email your receipt to [email protected] for proof of payment.

Squad listing can be found at the website listed below.

http://www.tenpinevents.org.au/2011_Youth_Team_Challenge/Cup_squad.aspx

One last reminder that you must have proof of purchase of TBA membership at check in or you will be asked to pay again. Memberships will be available for purchase at the centre prior to check in and an additional reminder to those wishing to be on the National Rankings list you are required to have a Silver membership.

See you all very soon.

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl

A wonderful opportunity has come up for a Female Youth Bowler to participate in the National Youth Teams Challenge being held at Werribee Superbowl from Monday 10th Jan to Thursday 13th Jan. A very affordable offer too.
For more information please call call me on 03 9741 9777 or email me at [email protected] for more details.
This spot will be snapped up very quickly.

Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl

Hi Dozza

Can you please take Ben Taylor, Chris Wingett, Hayden Manksie and Daan Wijker out of C Squad as they are no longer attending this event.

Thanks
Rachael

Back
Top Bottom