2011 Seniors Australian Open

Please hold a spot for me on "B" squad. Not quite a grand senior yet. even though I feel like one!

Wayne Chester

Brenton,

how bout we swap left knee's... least that way i'll have 2 good knee's & you'll have 2 crap ones.

Hi All
Attached please find sqaud listing for the A/O to be held at Keon Park in Feb 2011 we have 92 entries at this time and have re-opened "B" squad to accommodate extra bowlers.

We wish to advise that to secure your spot for this tournament we will require a deposit of $100.00 this can be deposited into our account.
W/Pac BSB 033028 Account number 232277 account name ATBSOVinc ( tournament account), please make sure that you add your details to this deposit.

Confirmation of this payment is required, please send direct to my email address [email protected] DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.

Reagards
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2011 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 63
HI Sue

Could you please relist Frosty as a South Australian otherwise he may not speak to me again for entering him as a Vic

Hi Sue, sorry to be a pain but could you please change Tony Long and Glenn Lennell from A squad to B squad .... cheers

Hi All

Just to let you know B squad is full (56 bowlers) and we have re-opened A squad. I will post a new list soon.

Don't forget your deposit.

Regards

Sue

Hi Sue do you have Direct Deposit Banking and if so can you post the BSB and Account Name and numbers please... cheers Tony

Hi Sue,

Like Tony Long, sorry to be a pain. Any chance you can put me on the reserve list for B Squad as well. Probably cant fly over till Saturday morning.

Rob Chinner

Hi All
I have attached a updated squad listing for this event.

Don't forget your deposits and please let me know.

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sue

Attachments

• 2011 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 72
Hi! Sue...Can I put out a request if anyone is looking to book a motel near the bowls!
I am looking to find someone to share as to keep the cost down a wee bit. ( Im in squad B ) Mahoneys Motor Inn is just down the road just a few minutes from the bowls if anyone is looking. Alternately I would be most gratefull if there is someone in Melbourne that can take me in, happy to pay my way....many thanks Alain

Back
Top Bottom