2012 Seniors Australian Open

Hi Sue,

I have to pull out of the event due to a cataract surgery I need to have asap and it appears to be scheduled for a week or two before Melbourne is on so I won't be able to make it. I have called Christine who has been terrific arranging things for me to greatly apologise for mucking her around and I need to by her lunch in Canberra, mainly because I ate Barb's and her's the week before.

I will get there I will promise you that because it is one event I want to bowl in.

Hi All
Attached is the lastest squad listing as at the 19th Jan.
If you are unable to bowl please let me know I will post the oil pattern in the next week or two.

Regards

Sue

Attachments

• 2012 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing 19th Jan.pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 66
Hi All
Please find atached the oil pattern that will be used for the AMF Senior Australian Open and the lastest squad listing.

Don't forget to pay your deposit.

Regards
Sue

Attachments

• 2012 Seniors AO.pdf
    246.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 2012 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing as 24th Jan.pdf
    16.7 KB · Views: 57
Hi All
For those bowlers that have not paid a deposit you need to pay by the 12th February as I have a waiting list, if you are not bowling please let me know ASAP

Regards

Sue

Hi Sue
Sorry to say Animal wont be there this year
Family get together has to be attended or his life wont be worth living :)
Good luck to all who will be bowling
Cheers
Carol

Hi All
I have attached the lastest squad listing as at the 29th Jan. Don't forget please pay your deposit by the 12 Feb.

Regards

Sue

Attachments

• 2012 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing as at 29th Jan.pdf
    46.5 KB · Views: 104
Hi Sue,

I have paid the deposits for myself and Lyall Gunn today.

See you all in a months time.

Hi All
With only a few weeks to go I have attached the lastest list for you to look at.

Sue

Attachments

• 2012 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing as at the 2nf Feb.pdf
    14.9 KB · Views: 123
Hi Sue, I have just transferred the deposits for John Romanelli and Jo (note the spelling) Louend.

Cheers

Hi All
With only a week to go I have attached the lastest squad list.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Sue

Attachments

• 2012 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.pdf
    44.3 KB · Views: 150
Hi All
I have a couple 3 spots available 2 in A and 1 in B if anyone is interested in bowling.
Please let me know
Sue

Hi
Bowlers just to let you know they have some good breakfeast deals and lunch deals at the bowl tthis weekend.

Sue.

Back
Top Bottom