2010 COLUMBIA NSW OPEN

Campbelltown Bowl are washing and oiling the lanes Thursday and Friday afternoon around 3.30 pm - bowl phone number 4625 5222

Cheers
Leanne

Latest list attached

A few spots have opened up, thank you to the bowlers for letting us know changes early. 4 spots available.

Wanting to bowl - entry form attached, info Leanne 0418 889 888 or [email protected]

You can fax entry form to Bowl on 02 4625 2619

Tournament Manager

Attachments

• 2010 NSW OPEN entries 08 09.pdf
    66.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 2010 Columbia NSW OPEN.pdf
    411.7 KB · Views: 54
Just a reminder to all bowlers for the NSW Open that current TBA Registration cards are required to be shown at check-in, or proof of purchase.

Need registration - can be purchased at Campbelltown Bowl, your local centre or on-line at www.tenpin.org.au

Leanne

Yes, another female !!

If I am involved with an event I push very hard to have a female division, and argue regards payout etc.

But everything takes time and hopefully with next year we will see more women, particularly from NSW, bowling in tournaments.

Leanne

Yeah! Leanne ..... hard work to encourage the women who are much better bowlers than they think they are! Good one.

Flower

Hi Flower,
Great comment. We do have a lot of female talent out there ( bowling I mean ). The only way they will get experience is to compete in tournaments. Even my daughter Tracey is having a go this weekend. Fancy two Lovells out there, look out Campbelltown.
Cheers Lovey

Updated list - any changes please let us know asap, appreciate the info already given by bowlers.

Tenpin Bowling show is filming a competition between some of the top male bowlers Friday from 10.00am - 5.00pm, spectators welcome.

The pattern will be down from 3.30 for practice and the lock up ball paddock is available for equipment to be stored.

Check-in times: A squad 8.30, B squad 12.30, C squad 4.30

info: Leanne 0418 889 888

Attachments

• 2010 NSW OPEN entries 10 09.pdf
    67.1 KB · Views: 99
Hello again,

Thank you for the revised payout, my question was more to do with the number of people entering compared to the numbers receiving a prize for their finish, as per your list you have 124 bowlers paying $230 each, but only paying a total of 30 bowlers money over the 2 divisions. That is over 1 in 4 get cash, but if you look at the mens it is almost 1 in 5. Tradionally and generally in all tournament it is 1 in 3, rather than giving more to 1st, I propose it would be better to reward those that just miss the cut and finish 21st to 25th for instance. If there is another reason for the 1 in 4 payout I would be happy to hear it. Thanks for your time
Cheers
Paul

I have shot my own arguement, I had another look at the prize fund payout and it was based on 100 bowlers, and not the 124 you have entered. So I will leave it to your judgement and see what happens on Saturday. Cheers :)

Hi Paul

I will not adjust payout again until we have exact numbers, and I have drafted payout to extend to top 30 men as a requirement for ranked events.

Bowlers have been great to let me know changes but we can still have drop outs on day.

Cheers
Leanne

Sorry for the late notice - Remove ashley latimer from a squad, I can't bowl due to work surprise work comittments. Huge bummer -_-

Updated scores for Squad A attached

Attachments

• 2010 Columbia NSW Open-A squad.pdf
    43.7 KB · Views: 49
Updated after block two, squad B

Attachments

• 2010 Columbia NSW Open - men.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 2010 Columbia NSW Open-women.pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 30
Congrats to Scott Robertson for bowling a perfect 300

Block 3, squad B update