2012 NSW Open

Updated squad list attached

Please let us know if there are any changes - deposit required to secure squad entries, 15 spots left in a squad

Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2012 NSW Open - entries @ 09 08.pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 180
Hi all

Updated squad list attached - there has been changes and some movement to B squad

Please check payment list also and let me know of any discrepancies - I still have two deposits unidentified. If you pay at bank just let me know to cross reference the deposit.

If things have changed regards attendance please let us know asap, much appreciated

Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2012 NSW Open - entries @18 08.pdf
    38.9 KB · Views: 173
Hi Leanne it still says I've only paid 50 did you recieve my other $170 please let me know ASAP please and thank you

HI LEANNE IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET INTO BE SQUAD AS I I HAVE TO CHANGE MY FLIGHTS TO SATURADAY MORNING. I WILL RING CAMBELL TOWN BOWL STRAIGHT AWAY AND PAY A DEPOSIT IF I CAN GET INTO B SQUAD

Hi Leanne,

Please remove me from this event - I can't get away for the weekend.
Good luck to all.

Cheers
Jon King

HI LEANNE, CAN YOU PLEASE TRANSFER JON KING'S $50 DEPOSIT TO BRENDAN MEADS AND PUT HIM IN A SQUAD AS I HAVE PAID JON THE $50 DOLLARS.

Can we please get an update on the NSW Open squad listings. Leanne can you also take me off the reserves list for B squad and leave me in A squad as I have to work the saturday night.

Thanks
Christian Purdue

Updated squad list attached - still spots available in A squad

Thank you to the bowlers who are supporting this event - great numbers and great competition - and proudly sponsored by NSW TBA Inc and Interbowl Australia

Pattern on lanes for practise from 3.00pm Friday

Cafe under new management and open for breakfast over the weekend

Any queries contact Leanne: [email protected] or 0418889888

Attachments

• 2012 NSW Open - entries @ 23 08.pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 2012 NSW Open entry form.pdf
    407.1 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom