2012 NSW Open

Latest squad list attached

Long list of bowlers who have not confirmed squad with deposits - please let me know if you are not bowling.
One deposit from castlereagh street branch - $100, name ?

Deposit Payment options
Cheque or money order to Junior TBA of Sydney, Mail - PO Box 3402 Dural NSW 2158
Electronic transfer to Westpac, Junior TBA of Sydney, BSB 032285, ACCT no 532911, please add ref NSWO + your name

Info: [email protected] or 0418 889 888

Attachments

• 2012 NSW Open - entries @ 02 08.pdf
    38.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 2012 NSW Open entry form.pdf
    407.1 KB · Views: 63
Hi Rick
With current entry numbers for adult tournaments and the number of drop outs from squad lists I decided on two squads. 50% of the entries for this tournament have not paid a deposit which would mean they are still working out whether they are coming or not.
Might look at again if needed.
Leanne

Hate to be tedious Leanne but could you please change me from Tas to Vic.

Thanks
Chris

Paid deposit today for dave rosser and dave Hurst at the centre control staff giving you money when they see u paid $50 each

Hi Leanne,

Deposit of $50 for Christian Purdue was paid into the nominated account on 6th August.

Thanks,
Christian

Hi Leanne it is Paul Gauci just wondering if you got my deposit my wife Debbie deposited 3rd August
thanks
Paul

Leanne,

Can you please post a squad update as deposits have been paid, some player withdrawals and players competing but names not on latest upate 2/8/12. I chose B squad.

Thanks
Christian Purdue

Back
Top Bottom