2009 Perth Youth Cup - Expressions of Interest

ratty133

The Brow
Hi Everyone

As the tenders have called for 2009 ranked events, i am looking to run the Perth Youth Cup again, but would like an expression of interest from bowlers who would be interested in coming to Perth for this event. This event will be held at the new AMF Joondalup.

The dates we have planned are 14th and 15th March, and will be run as the same format as this years cup, with a slight to change to the first match of the stepladder.

Top prizes at the moment are looking at $1000 for the women and $1400 for the men, THESE WILL BE GUARANTEED.

If you could please leave your name in this thread if you and/or some of your friends would be interested in this tournament it would be greatly appreciated so i can start planning the entry form and getting the tender into TBA.

Matt Watson

PS. The Perth Tenpin Cup (Adult) will also be held the weekend after the youth event if people are interested in that as well. There will be an Expression of Interest for that event in the Main Forum.

I'd certainely be interested for next year. Didn't make it this year due to lack of cash but I'd definately be keen to bowl in Perth next year.

Hey Matt.

Sounds good...
if Ive got the money to do it when Im back, I will definatly come over for it.

Jen.

Hi guys am sure there will be some locals who will you out with accomodation and help reduce costsallenj

Back
Top Bottom