Perth Youth Cup

True true just looked at the numbers and we got 19 non WA bowlers compared to 17 from WA. The first and last may very be the case unless we get more turnout guys, we all want tournaments, but we therefor need to support them, for without the support there is no reason to continue with it.

Heys matt is it also possible to get an updated squad list, thankyou mate, and will be getting my Deposit to ya on Sunday if its possible.

Hi Everyone

Here is the updated squad list. At this stage, both squads will be combined into one and all bowlers in A squad will be informed (these bowlers are all from WA anyway).

Reworked prizefund will be advertised at the tournament.

With 2 weeks to go until this event, lets see if we cant get a few more entries.

Thanks all

Matt

Attachments

• Perth Youth 2008 Squad List 010308.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 95
hii

im sorry to say, i am going 2 have to pull out of this event, due to work and family related matters

hope all goes well

matt smith

Hey, just wondering can we please get a revised shedule of times, and a confirmation of the format please?
Natarsha

Tarsh

Squad times will be the B squad times for the morning and the A squad times for the afternoon:

Check in at 11:00am for the first 6 games, Check in at 2pm for the 2nd 6 games.

Times for sunday i belive are unchanged, this will be confirmed in the meeting on saturday.

Format to my knowledge is unchanged, but again, all will be clarified on saturday.

Revised prizefunds will be advertised on the day.

Matt

Hi Dozzz

Scores were sent to Ian Nicholls and Kellie late this afternoon Perth time (about 7pm actually)

So they should be on the TBA site soon and on here soon as well.

Matt

Firstly, i would like to thank Glenn Rowland and Quibica AMF or their support of this tournament this year. The first year of any tournament is always the hardest and i thank Glenn for his support and donation of a High Performance ball to the tournaments Highest Game.

Secondly, this event wouldnt have been possible without the support of the Eastern States Bowlers. THANKYOU SO MUCH to all bowlers who traveled to Perth this past weekend for the tournament. Your support is forever grateful and we hope to see you all and some more come over next year.

Next, the bowl. Well Done to Kristian and his staff at AMF Cannington Lanes for their efforts in running what i believe was a smooth tournament. You should all be proud of yourselves and we (the bowlers) thankyou for your efforts)

Of course, the event who have never been possible if it werent for tournament sponsors. I would like to once again thank our Major sponsor in AMF Bowling, and our local sponsors Southside Mitsubishi and OPS Bowling Supplies. Your support is never forgotten and thankyou once again for it.

And last but certainly not least, the volunteers. The biggest thankyou must go out to Tom Lyon from TBAWA, who was the scoremaster for the weekend. You did an excellent job in getting the scores up after every game in the bowl, and we eventually got them to Ian for the world to see.

And of course, the TD. I could never have run this tournament without the help of my good friend Shane Czerkasow. Mate, you're an AWESOME TD and you did a fantastic job for someone who hasnt been around many tournaments for the past few years.

I think i have mentioned everyone, but if i havent, i do apologise.

I hope to see everyone return to Perth, the same time next year for the 2009 Perth Youth Cup.

Regards

Matt Watson

From what I hear, I really regret not going to this one, sounds like a great tournament, will definately have to make the trip next year.

Congrats Matt for all your work to get this off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom